• You've discovered RedGuides 📕 an EverQuest multi-boxing community 🛡️🧙🗡️. We want you to play several EQ characters at once, come join us and say hello! 👋
  • IS THIS SITE UGLY? Change the look. To dismiss this notice, click the X --->
  • Unfortunately, yes, there is a suspension wave happening around the new tlp launch. :'( Please keep regular discussion to Suspension MegaThread and please consider submitting a Suspension report to RG.

Those little "?" on the ground = good "$" (1 Viewer)

RedLotus

RedCents
60¢
People looking to powerlevel their characters will pay decent money for shard pieces, butterflies, and bone fragments, and anything else that you happen to pick up. Completing these collection quests, give a very nice amount of EXP.

Take a look at what people are selling them for before you put your finds up onto the market. I price my wares somewhere close the lowest -- uness they are priced EXTREMELY low... in which case, I buy them out, and sell their items at a more suitable price. I don't do this too often, and when I say extremely low, I really mean that I've found these for as little as a few copper and have been able to resell them at a nice profit.

Remember that you can get into Enchanted lands to gather things, if you are high enough level in either crafting or adventuring. The Enchanted pieces sell for a nice price.

Those little "?" on the ground = good "$"

Users who are viewing this thread

Back