• You've discovered RedGuides 📕 an EverQuest multi-boxing community 🛡️🧙🗡️. We want you to play several EQ characters at once, come join us and say hello! 👋
  • IS THIS SITE UGLY? Change the look. To dismiss this notice, click the X --->

this is annoying (1 Viewer)

Raknor

RedCents
i just subscribed via paypal and i still dont hav access to the WoW section..i checked it out on the faqs and it said i had to wait for me "echeck to clear" i when back to paypal and it said it wont clear until jan 5th 06 !!! why do u guys do this? its annoying i wanted to do some gold farming while i still hav time on christmas break.....u really should warn people about this.

lol it was in the FAQ.. that is the warning...

Don't use E-Check..

I keep funds in my paypal all the time.. just incase i find something i want..

how you gonna blame redguides for you not reading... and for them covering their butts?

but anyways.. people get mad for all sorts of reasons...

see you on the forums.. when you get here

geostone said:
Um don't like most checking accounts have debit cards now??? HMMM just wondering

SHHH!!!...that's an insider secret you know...we don't want everyone in the world to know that if they use a debit card rather than an echeck they will get instant access, rather than waiting a week....shh...it's a conspiracy....don't tell anyone... :rolleyes:

Creed said:
SHHH!!!...that's an insider secret you know...we don't want everyone in the world to know that if they use a debit card rather than an echeck they will get instant access, rather than waiting a week....shh...it's a conspiracy....don't tell anyone... :rolleyes:

LMAO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

this is annoying

Users who are viewing this thread

Back