• You've discovered RedGuides 📕 an EverQuest multi-boxing community 🛡️🧙🗡️. We want you to play several EQ characters at once, come join us and say hello! 👋
  • IS THIS SITE UGLY? Change the look. To dismiss this notice, click the X --->

TheZ v6.XX (works with 6/28 patch) (1 Viewer)

From truk's help, I've finally got mq2.exe running without a message "incorrect blabal version". From your zip file, I've for the first time used few plugins that seem to be "Godly".

I still poundering why I am crashing so often tho...

Only thing I have loaded is GMNotify, NoStun, Debuff, and OTD. (I am sure all your MQ2 geniouses understand without MQ2 in front of each name of pulgins.)

YOu did mention NoStun is unstable to some users; could this be the reason and I should unload it? Would that save me from carshing every few min?

Tazzy from The Stnoe Age.

Okies, never mind my previous thread. Just read the entire threads under this post. Now I am crystal clear.. at least I think? lol

Nostun is probably the cause.

I heartily encourage you to look at the writeup for every plugin in the compile, you may be shocked by some of the things that they can do, even without hacks.

hello all long time no see lol i keep crashing to my server select and no error messages any advice other than my grammor and spelling

What list of plugins are currently plugged in ( You can find this by going into your MQ directory, opening up Macroquest.ini, and going down to [Plugins] )

Notes (v6.10):

*Updated*
-Updated to the 7/05 mq2 zip
-Updated MQ2PacketAPI, because I'm silly and didn't realize that it needed a variable updated...but it did. It should work correctly now
-Updated MQ2Debuffs to 7/11 version
-Updated MQ2Cursor to 7/04
-Updated MQ2Cast to 7/02

*Added*
-Added MQ2VoiceCommand - ADDITIONAL FILES REQUIRED TO MAKE THIS WORK - YOU MUST DOWNLOAD AND INSTALL THESE TO MAKE IT WORK - Microsoft Speech Recognition Engine
-Added MQ2NoStun once again, thanks to a fix sent to me by JCasper

*Changes and Removals*
-Removed MQ2Vendors, because it doesn't work *shrug*
-Removed MQ2Cobalt - If there was a feature from Cobalt that you needed that isn't found in Piggy or Rwarp, please send me a PM about it, and I'll work on porting it over.
-Changed the name of MQ2SuperDuperReallyGhettoSpeed to MQ2Speed

TheZ v6.XX (works with 6/28 patch)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back