• You've discovered RedGuides 📕 an EverQuest multi-boxing community 🛡️🧙🗡️. We want you to play several EQ characters at once, come join us and say hello! 👋
  • IS THIS SITE UGLY? Change the look. To dismiss this notice, click the X --->

TheZ v4.XX (Works with 4/19/06 patch) (1 Viewer)

In the GMChecker part of the macro(if you have one running) put

Rich (BB code):
/endmac
/unload

That will end the macro and unload MQ.

Has there been any changes in advpath.inc? or can I use any recent one? Trying to get FH macs working. I would prefer to stay with your compile, I dont know enough so thats why I'm asking.

Reformed2hacker Thank you for the assist. I am a little new to all this and am trying to learn as much as I can and as fast as I can so bare with me please. The only thing I have running is the mq2 but I do not think is has a Gmtracker and have looked around on here for one but am unable to find one. Could you or somebody else please guide me to where I can download one.

Thanks

some when attempting to do /zone devastation with teleporter not respond then prob when zone say your home zone not available something like that )
and for last why not put a post with some waypoint usefull ) ? if all share waypoint we canhave a hug interesting list )

1) If there's been an update to advpath.inc, it'll be posted on the MQ2 boards. Look there.

2) GMTracker doesn't work anywhere near like you need it to.

3) Zoning to devastation is really wierd. I personally haven't ever seen it work...not sure if they did something wierd with the zoneline/statue thing, or what. Also, there are a few posts with useful waypoints. I just choose not to put them in my compile because if it's available for people to do for themselves just from this site, I don't see the point =p

I just though I'd let you know that something is funky w/ the MQ2Bzsrch that you provided. For whatever reason /pricecheck doesn't work.

Here's the compiled mq2bzsrch from the latest mq2 release, it works fine.

Marine, Um, there is a GM tracker plugin, but all it does it alert you to when you 1) enter a zone with a GM in it, or 2) a GM zones into your current zone. Do you just want the alert, or did you want to put a little something into your mac?

Is there a running version of this that works? I finally got the warp version working but I dont like the risk of getting banned with all those warps.

Of what? My compile? Unless there was a patch since the last time I logged in (yesterday), this should work fine.

Unless, for some reason, you are refering to Taskmaster, in which case I'm not sure why you posted here.

LOVE the compile BTW...

this post was withdrawn as I spoke to a GM as to why there were 16 GM's in the arena on the 31st.....apparently a DRo GM died about 3 weeks ago and they had thier online funeral then...the original reason for posting...the world may never know!

Last edited:
I don't suppose you'd be willing to investigate why my bard running /twist 1 2 3 4 and /bardswap melee would be the only character to crash when she dies... over.. and over... and over... Every time she dies "MQ2 is blocking...." etc. etc.

I'm running raiddruid on the other 5 people and it's driving me NUTS since I'm trying to pull with the bard and she's kinda wussy anyway. Happens regardless of zone or any other factor except /twist and /bardswap.

I'm taking a wild guess and thinking that /bardswap needs to be turned off or paused when you die.

Hmm. Well, my advice would be to try turning off bardswap, then suiciding, and then turning off twist (try using /melody, the EQ version).

If I had to guess, I'd say that bardswap is trying to swap while you are dead, or something, which is causing it. But I'm not sure.

Ditto on no issues with zone, Works every time, No crashing, And succor has worked every time also, Thanks TheZ! Got my red cent. =)

If it's popping up the "This is not a valid command" message, then do what mochila said. If it's *not* popping up that message, then you may be misusing the plugin...do you have consent to the corpse you are trying to summon?

First open up your MQ2 folder and see if the plugin is there. If not then go to the previous version and insert it. load plugin and vola'

Mine is working as advertised....

out

I search the site all over because I remembered some kind of vendor mining assist plugin. Finally found it here in your compile, lol. (MQ2Vendors)

Unfortunately, it loads but does not respond to any of the listed commands. Would really like to do some vendor mining with this.

TheZ v4.XX (Works with 4/19/06 patch)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back