• You've discovered RedGuides 📕 an EverQuest multi-boxing community 🛡️🧙🗡️. We want you to play several EQ characters at once, come join us and say hello! 👋
  • IS THIS SITE UGLY? Change the look. To dismiss this notice, click the X --->

TheZ 2.2 Compile (1 Viewer)

Re: TheZ 2.0 Compile

I'll take a look at that when I get home. It may just be a bug with the xml, or something.

Re: TheZ 2.0 Compile

FYI: I get this error on the new compile at the boot up screen.
Error States the Following:
The Procedure Entry Point? Update Thumb@CSliderWND@EQClasses@@QAEXXZ Could Not Be Located In The Dynamic Link Library MQ2Main.DLL

So yours includes the new moveutils? other compiles rogue helper stops sticking or get stuck moving to side and just runs sideways until u stop it :eek:

Heya,

for those who like to break stick with moveing instead to use /stick off.

Moveing backwards breaks stick just fine in this TheZ's
moveutils version. One keypress back does it for me.

Hope I helped some folks out there with that info.

Crystane said:
Heya,

for those who like to break stick with moveing instead to use /stick off.

Moveing backwards breaks stick just fine in this TheZ's
moveutils version. One keypress back does it for me.

Hope I helped some folks out there with that info.

Thats interesting, can you just hit /stick on to get it to start working again?

Ghosting (nokos) was changed around a bit so that it doesn't work in its current form. If someone wants to post the fix, I'll add it, but I don't have the time to rewrite it.

:confused: Just an FYI .. the Piggyzone doesn't work.... I get the message: Your home city is unavailable.... Going back to Character Select Screen.
Any advice would be greatly appreaciated.
And Yes /plugin Mq2piggyzone load was loaded....
Doesn't matter from what zone you try to use this, it crashes You !
Thanks.

MQ2 was was released today 3/05/2006 ,items fixed was Loading screen captions and crashing when right clicking on ground spawns as were some other items in it..

Working Great Minus it doesn't use the Priest of Discords. On the Mq2Piggyzone.

I have to manually trigger that zone but it continues the chain after.

The only zone that it doesn't work on PoD's with (in my experience) is in parts of western PoK, because the GMs added an invisible / untargetable spawn named "Priest of Discord" that doesn't show up with a model and doesn't teleport you. I'm currently looking into some sort of fix for this, but I'm not quite sure how to work with it. I may just have the plugin warp you to the big bank or something first, so that you get the right PoD.

just have the plugin warp you to the loc rather than targeting the priest of discord

mrtyler said:
Thats interesting, can you just hit /stick on to get it to start working again?

Anyone know how to stop the moveutils from stop sticking when i move the char while macros are running?

Also if no way to stop it from not sticking, how can i get it to start sticking again?

I have tried:

/stick on
/stick load

neither will work unless i zone, which is not a good idea to /fade just to get stci working again in macros

I don't type /stick on, just /stick and it works...well, sort of, /stick has never worked as well as I would like, but I am pretty sure I just do not have something configured correctly.

My old ghetto movement code (which I got from the original hunter mac before MQ became MQ2) is what I normally use. Oddly enough, after this last expansion, that code is misbehaving in some situations. It's acting as it would with extreme lag, like it can not get an accurate loc of my target in order to calculate the distance.

Anyway, back to your question. Hitting the move back key (whatever you have it mapped to, s for me because I like the wasd movement keys as in fps games) breaks stick. Armysoldier already mentioned it and it has always worked for me. Check your configuration of MQ2MoveUtils to see what you have things set to.

EDIT: Just looked more closely at your post, with all the negatives in your sentences I did not initially get what you were asking. You want to know how to have it always stick, even if you move your characters around? I'm almost 100% sure that stick does not work that way. It seems to be designed to be easily broken and if you think about it, it makes sense. Imagine the problems that could occur if stick could not be quickly stopped...imo having it unstoppable would be really bad.

That being said, sometimes it drives me nuts how easily it stops working (ie fleeing mobs). In my case, I probably do not have something set up correctly. I just put in my own code to move the character near the mob and then had the macro /stick again, with whatever parameters you like (/stick 10, /stick moveback 12, etc.). Check how you have MoveUtils set up.

Thats odd. I tried to unzip this on my other computer running XP and int told me the MQ2.exe and .dll were passworded. Think the problem is on my end but not sure

elkiller said:
on macroquest 2 what is the command to get exp?

there is nutten that just gives you exp if there was no one would post it.. Like me i would not want a sever full of lvl 70s with 1000+aas and no clue how to play. allso read the help thread 1st before posting silly ass things like this

mrtyler said:
Anyone know how to stop the moveutils from stop sticking when i move the char while macros are running?

Also if no way to stop it from not sticking, how can i get it to start sticking again?

I have tried:

/stick on
/stick load

neither will work unless i zone, which is not a good idea to /fade just to get stci working again in macros

/stick off

if you are running a caster and don't necessarily want to quit sticking to say...heal....

example, maybe you have yoru cleric stuck to your tank but dont want to unstick from your warrior to nuke or something....

you can use

/stick hold 15

that will keep you stuck to your original stick even when you target something else. handy little thingy.

See documentation on moveutils here.

http://redguides.com/wiki/MQ2MoveUtils

Do you have it loaded? Are you targeting a corpse that you have consent for? Are you typing /sumcorpse?

Everything works well for me other than right clicking on buffs doesnt show me anything and right clicking on items with focus's shows no details for what the focus's do. Is this a current MQ2 issue or is this something with my version of Z complie?

Thanks for your time!

If you have the 2.25 version...then it's MQ. If you have another version, I don't know. When I get a chance this afternoon, I'll be releasing 2.3 with the 3/5 mq2 zip.

Updated to v2.3

Notes on v2.3:
-Itemdisplay stuff should be working again
-Chainzoning working again from my tests
-Zoning in PoR and DoD should be working
-MQ2Cast updated to 3/10 source
-MQ2Melee updated to 3.070 version
-Updated to use the 3/05/06 zip of mq2

TheZ 2.2 Compile

Users who are viewing this thread

Back