• You've discovered RedGuides 📕 an EverQuest multi-boxing community 🛡️🧙🗡️. We want you to play several EQ characters at once, come join us and say hello! 👋
  • IS THIS SITE UGLY? Change the look. To dismiss this notice, click the X --->

Patch - They say Test is being patched today. (1 Viewer)

shouldn't be too bad since they're gonna push their live build to test (which one is the real test server!?)

I know I haven’t logged my team in since the bug first got patched in. Pointless to try to do anything challenging or close to it.... It’s pretty frustrating that they took so long to push the fix out since it’s been corrected for over a week.

Kind of a late announcement for a patch today.

Any update on when this may get corrected? MQ tells me that EQ has a different date than what was expected. If there is a file I can change please let me know. The EQ launcher didn't seem to download anything.

You’ll have to wait for eqmule to update the test version of mq2 and redbot to compile it. You can go and ‘watch’ the Very Vanilla test server thread so you get a notification when it’s been done. Like to be tomorrow at some point.

I leveled a group from 95ish to 104 with this bug.. Main tank for my new group is an SK and I used my maxed SK as an outside group puller to help with leveling. It was frustrating, but I was able to work through it for the most part. The worst part was when my baby SK would be gravity fluxed or warp away from my group. My high level SK never died, but I did not use any DPS spells on him.

For the SK bug all you had/have to do is get on the mount and it'll NEVER happen. I guess I am the ONLY SK that play's on the mount because EVERYONE is whining about it. The only time it happen to me is when I tried without a mount , then I used the mount again for over 36 hours and never happened once.

Maybe this was DPG trying to cull/manage the SK population, but they got caught. In my opinion the SK is definitely overpopulated on live servers

Patch - They say Test is being patched today.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back