• You've discovered RedGuides 📕 an EverQuest multi-boxing community 🛡️🧙🗡️. We want you to play several EQ characters at once, come join us and say hello! 👋
  • IS THIS SITE UGLY? Change the look. To dismiss this notice, click the X --->

The Thread Of Puns (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Squealing Fairy

RedCents
My husband and I were looking over my injured ankle. It is swollen, and I can't see my ankle bone. He sez to me, "Maybe it's sprained."

I sez, "It hurts!"

He sez, "Either that, or you're a reptile."

I sez, "Huh?"

He sez, "Ankleisaur."

----------------

... You?

A coworker of mine called into work on friday, I think he has rectal glaucoma - he couldn't see his ass coming into work.

My wife has an annoying habit of sleeping at a forty-five degree angle in bed, with her head at one corner of the bed and her feet at the opposite corner. I'm worried she may be bisectual.

For Halloween, I went as Calvin (from Calvin and Hobbes), and my roommate went as Thomas Hobbes the philosopher.

Does that count? :p

Because I thought Calvin and Hobbes were already based on philosophers John Calvin and Thomas Hobbes and their personalities (or tiger-ality) mirror those of the philosophers they were based on.

At the fast food place I work I asked a customer if they wanted a cup carrier for their drinks, they replied "yes" so I said, "okay but you have to bring me back here after!"

A: My dads on a plane today
B: oh really? wheres hes off too?
A: just up and down the kitchen door

My wife says i never take her anywhere, thats such a lie, i take her to all sorts of places, problem is she keeps coming back

much ado about nothing

people always ask if I miss my girl friend, and I say yea, but thats only because my scope is off a little.

The Thread Of Puns
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back