• You've discovered RedGuides 📕 an EverQuest multi-boxing community 🛡️🧙🗡️. We want you to play several EQ characters at once, come join us and say hello! 👋
  • IS THIS SITE UGLY? Change the look. To dismiss this notice, click the X --->
  • Unfortunately, yes, there is a suspension wave happening around the new tlp launch. :'( Please keep regular discussion to Suspension MegaThread and please consider submitting a Suspension report to RG.

The Murloc Movies Game (1 Viewer)

Nightboomfer

RedCents
Remember Barrens chat? The Trade Channel? Worlddefense? Ah yes. One of the most popular games was the "Murloc Movies" game, where people would come up with either movies or TV shows, but replace one word in the title with the word Murloc. A vessel of annoyance for many a wow player, and now you can join in on the home game!

Rules: Post a movie, tv show or song with the word "Murloc" in the title. For fun: add a faux poster to your title.

Murloc Park:
http://img341.imageshack.us/my.php?image=murlogowr0.jpg

My Big Fat Greek Murloc.

It was funnier when the word you swapped in was "Penis". :3

We used to do replacing "love" with "lunch" in songs. Sometimes entertaining mostly just ridiculous. I guess a lot of things seem like they would be a good idea at 4 am on a wednesday sitting around chain smoking in some nasty denny's.

The Murloc Whisperer
Three Men and a Murloc
The Texas Murloc Massacre
Don't be a Murloc In South Central While Drinking Your Juice in the Hood

etc etc

The Murloc Wars series!

1. The Phantom Murloc

2. Attack of the Murlocs

3. Revenge of the Murloc

4. A New Murloc

5. The Murloc Strikes Back

6. Return of the Murloc