• You've discovered RedGuides 📕 an EverQuest multi-boxing community 🛡️🧙🗡️. We want you to play several EQ characters at once, come join us and say hello! 👋
  • IS THIS SITE UGLY? Change the look. To dismiss this notice, click the X --->

The God Delusion (by Richard Dawkins) (1 Viewer)

Frybread

RedCents
31¢
Today's Exercise:

Write an Amazon review for a controversial product that you do not own.

Example:

A perfect book for controversy, the topic is an internet argument classic! Read a few pages of reviews, but be careful because there are thousands.

Goal:

Whoever writes the most unhelpful review of a product they don't own wins.

my guess...

A Kid's Review
I am perfectly fine with people not believing in God or Jeasus. I don't agree with it, but I can live with it. However, when you start to blame religion for all the worlds problems, such as war, I can't stand it.

Did you ever stop to think of the horrible things science has done? The nuclear bomb for example. Or maybe all the poisonis gas that terrible people such as Saddam Huesain use to kill thosands of people every day. You can never blame religion far the worlds problems. Do you know how many would be murders, or evan people who have already murderd, have repented and become good people thanks to Christianity?

Please if you are one of the people reading this who is not a Christian repent and join Chrisianity. Don't beleave people like the auther of this book just because he has a fancy title straped to his, and whatever you do, DO NOT blame religion(especialy Chrisianity) for the worlds problems.

oh, i dont know who is dumber....me, for not looking for the name 'frybread'...or the 6 people who found your review 'helpful'...im guessing were about the same though...i mean, i clicked on 'helpful.'

"Did you ever stop to think of the horrible things science has done? The nuclear bomb for example. Or maybe all the poisonis gas that terrible people such as Saddam Huesain use to kill thosands of people every day."

"SCIENCE" did not drop any atomic bombs nor poisonous gases, PEOPLE did that. Science is merely knowledge, and as such, can be used for good or evil. THe laser can guide a bomb on to its target but equally, it can help a surgeon perform exquisite surgery.

"You can never blame religion far the worlds problems. "

Are you kidding? What do you think is the cause of all the trouble in the Middle East? What prompted the Islamic Fundamentalists to bomb the twin towers? I'm sure you can think of many more. Dawkins points them out in his book.

"Do you know how many would be murders, or evan people who have already murderd, have repented and become good people thanks to Christianity?"

Not many is my guess. How do you explain that three quarters of all the people in Western jails are Christians?

"Don't beleave people like the auther of this book just because he has a fancy title straped to his, and whatever you do, DO NOT blame religion(especialy Chrisianity) for the worlds problems."

Why, when what he says is true?

Martha! You changed my life again!, November 27, 2006
Reviewer: Seth M. Rediker - See all my reviews
I must say that Martha Stewart does it again! Not only has this been one of the most influential books of my life, but I find that I have only fallen deeper in love with her. I want her to tell me how to fix up my house and then go frolicking with me on the beach hand in hand. This book has really changed my life. Martha, will you marry me?

http://www.amazon.com/gp/product//0517577003/ref=cm_rv_thx_view/104-3016027-9250313

0517577003.01._AA240_SCLZZZZZZZ_V65557364_.jpg

I saw this guy on TV or youtube or something. He articulates his arguments really well. I share a lot of the same views, but he puts them in a way that makes sense and is hard to argue

Wii - the worst console ever

OK, before you disregard this review, remember that everyone is entitled to their opinion and you're about to hear mine:

Right when I brought the Wii home I should have guessed it would be a disaster, because when opening it, the remote (or "wiimote" as people say) fell out of the box and onto my foot. Yeah, good design there Nintendo! That "motion" controller sure can MOVE! (that is sarcasm by the way) If I were smaller I could have been seriously injured, nintendo should add a warning to not open the package directly above infants or newborns.

After setting up the system, which took 12 HOURS and 3 phone calls to customer support, I got to the menu. I saw a bunch of... Channels? Nintendo, you idiots, I already have a TV, why do I need "channels"? Everyone has channels, because you can't run a wii without a TV! Talk about useless design! I tried to watch some of them, but there was nothing good on, the weather channel didn't even have an announcer.

I checked out the games, but there was only Tennis, Golf, and so on. You know, kiddie games for kids. Where are the grown up games with ALIENS and FIRE with GRENADES to blow up the ALIENS and catch them on FIRE???! You know, things mature adults enjoy?

Also, I found out that my TV's universal controller is not compatible with Wii. Nintendo, in a shameless grab for money, forces people to buy nintendo brand remotes. Bad move that will cost them big in the HD war with sony and microsoft.

Re: http://www.amazon.co.uk/Draper-7502...sr_1_5/026-0114296-1326029?ie=UTF8&s=outdoors

This is an excellent purchase for a small business or a busy home worker who doesn't have the time, or perhaps manual dexterity to tear paper with their bare hands. Maybe you suffer from arthritis, or have a casual addiction to online video games and have lost most of the function of your arms. No problem - that's what this little baby's there for. Been sent unsolicited mail? That's cool - wreak your passive revenge, safe in the knowlege that noone will be able to decipher their unwanted advertisements.

Word of warning: Be careful what you put through. Once an item is shredded, the process can't be undone. My gynaecology appointment notice met a messy end. Then I put it through the shredder by accident, and now I don't know what to do. Show caution around this device.

The God Delusion (by Richard Dawkins)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back