• You've discovered RedGuides 📕 an EverQuest multi-boxing community 🛡️🧙🗡️. We want you to play several EQ characters at once, come join us and say hello! 👋
  • IS THIS SITE UGLY? Change the look. To dismiss this notice, click the X --->
  • Unfortunately, yes, there is a suspension wave happening around the new tlp launch. :'( Please keep regular discussion to Suspension MegaThread and please consider submitting a Suspension report to RG.

The first ever Not Addicted Youtube thread! (1 Viewer)

Frybread

RedCents
31¢
I just finished adding youtube and google video into the forums. Here's how it works,

If you'd like to post a youtube video, first find the id of the video in the URL. For example, in the URL
"http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nmvjwOgVoVs"
the id is
"nmvjwOgVoVs"
so you'd put that inbetween the [yt] tag like this:

[yt]lTvlhFkTCm4[/yt]

and your video will not so magically appear!

Same goes for Google Video, only its ID is a bunch of numbers, and the tag is [gv] so it looks like this:

[gv]1393677960885570768[/gv]

[yt]lTvlhFkTCm4[/yt]

If you experience any bugs or crashes let me know.

Hey i think theres a new game called World of Tetris!(WoT) You choose ur shape and go on an adventure to the bottom of the box.

Easy spin is for suckers. The guy would've been game over 10 seconds in if blocks immobilized properly instead of refreshing gravity with each spin.

No matter how many times I've seen this, it still makes me laugh. This is the most original yet familiar PvP video:

[gv]1393677960885570768[/gv]

Hrm.. My attempt. ****May not be NSFW has some evile vulgarities~

[yt]MwsWskgKe5E[/yt]

This always frightened me a little.

The first ever Not Addicted Youtube thread!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back