• You've discovered RedGuides 📕 an EverQuest multi-boxing community 🛡️🧙🗡️. We want you to play several EQ characters at once, come join us and say hello! 👋
  • IS THIS SITE UGLY? Change the look. To dismiss this notice, click the X --->

Question - the disappearing link (1 Viewer)

RedCents
72¢
yes I just bought a new computer and everytime I try to click on the icon to go to load my character it disappears and I cant get my characters logged on how can I stop this

the Launch MQ from the RG Launcher?
yes when I click on the launch MQ2 button on the launcher and it sends a small button to click on that has the ability to to launch all my toons at once and enable... MQ2 or disable it... disappears before I even get to touch it... even as a run admin. none of my other buttons are effected just the MQ2 enabler off to the side

yes when I click on the launch MQ2 button on the launcher and it sends a small button to click on that has the ability to to launch all my toons at once and enable... MQ2 or disable it... disappears before I even get to touch it... even as a run admin. none of my other buttons are effected just the MQ2 enabler off to the side
Do you mean the windows system tray? You have to click the arrow icon on the system tray to show all of the apps that are running there. Then you can right click on the Macroquest icon.

Do you mean the windows system tray? You have to click the arrow icon on the system tray to show all of the apps that are running there. Then you can right click on the Macroquest icon.
I do....but when I go to click on it...the icon disappears in the system tray or if it sitting out on the taskbar... either way it disappears and i have to reclick the launch MQ2 button on very vanilla

Question - the disappearing link

Users who are viewing this thread

Back