• You've discovered RedGuides 📕 an EverQuest multi-boxing community 🛡️🧙🗡️. We want you to play several EQ characters at once, come join us and say hello! 👋
  • IS THIS SITE UGLY? Change the look. To dismiss this notice, click the X --->

The Creedonian Minion Army (1 Viewer)

10? Oh to be 10 again ... lol no mortage payment, no job, lol I would play WoW all night and sleep during school =D

Dude just because I write in size 7 as a joke you assume I'm ten?

Your obviously not older than that because mature people wouldn't even have needed to write that statement.

:cool: A damn cool guy with a hood...and good grammer :cool:

Edited for grammatical correction

By the Light i will join you in your righteous crusade Creed. All i ask is that you put me where the action is, no desk jobs for me.

BIGGI said:
Yar! Now who be doin mah durteh work aye?
One mere comment like that ye swab and ye be swabbin me poop deck... if yer know whats i mean... hehe
And Cade.... one more violent action like that directed at me and ill be forced to make you my famous "fishball soup."

Abusive bosses /mumble

Army...maybe Creed will let you keep your current title but require you to use the sig...but Creed is Creed, and Creed is unpredictable.

reread the bottom of the first post...it's important...

i will be posting a list later of the applicants that are rejected

Is there a CMA Delta force or some thing along those lines?
Sing me up with them

One question: Now that there are rule changes will people be kicked that no longer meet the criteria? (Say NO plz)

Well After serving in the Canadian Army for the last 13 years and hope to keep on playing army. I think I would be able to add some of the skills needed in an army.
SKills :
You name it, I done it. Well cept for jumping out of a plane with a Canadian parachute... thats just stupid.

Been overseas, done the sh!t, got the T-shirts.
Able to spew vast ammounts of knowledge on any given subject.
Once again yes I do have more time in the Cannex than you do in the army, punk.

Dont know French, dont want to, just like to make fun of people that do, so French ambassidor will not do.
Just give me a mission and I will let you know when its done.
Won't get many details, just that its done and availiable for the next one.
Cheques in the mail right?... Would be bad if I went to find my cheque had not arrived eh, lol... heh... HA Ha Ha Ha HA HA.. </Evil grin>

people...read the rules at the bottom of the first post that are in RED...must have a current custom title, or at least 150 posts and my approval (150 posts is not a guaranteed acceptance)

if you don't meet those requirements....no need to bother applying yet...

all the applicants below are rejected...you are deffinately free to apply later when you meet the minimum requirements.

insert_laugh_here
Hahah
Pide
Zmanz
demonicdan
MAV8
Xtriopwns
z166204

Rockin said:
hey Creed mind if i join ur minion army???

Req's
1. Already have a custom title
2. Have at least 150 posts and I think you deserve a custom title...

Think this army is kinda faultering now. 150 posts means a lot of stupid posts all over the place.

ok everyone...i've been really really really really really busy lately...trying to do about 10 things all at the same time...so as a result of this...i need to cut a few things that aren't aas important...and guess what...the CMA is one of those 'fun, but not imperative' things....so, regretfully...i'm gonna have to put it on hold for a bit. It will be coming back though...just not sure when. and when it does...it'll be more organized and goal oriented...it will actually serve a purpose...

if you wanna keep your current title...that's fine...if you want a new title since there isn't a CMA anymore right now...just send me a pm...

NOOO! the CMA has been wiped !

where's the f*&@ing pally when you need him for a res ?!

I hate pallies !

not wiped...just put on hold for now...

(lol...sitting in Ironforge...LF1M Priest...you know how long that can take...)

wow not even 20min before a response

i wish i could change my title

Edited: i cant tell time very well

/blows all of the hidden charges around the now unused base so no one will ever use it for the wrong purpose... I will bide my time... for now.

I want a new title... how about.... "..."

I like it... it says so much.... yet so little.

The Creedonian Minion Army

Users who are viewing this thread

Back