• You've discovered RedGuides 📕 an EverQuest multi-boxing community 🛡️🧙🗡️. We want you to play several EQ characters at once, come join us and say hello! 👋
  • IS THIS SITE UGLY? Change the look. To dismiss this notice, click the X --->

The Creedonian Minion Army (1 Viewer)

Creed

RedCents
i'm bored...and as you all know i'm really friggin weird and do strange and unusual things...so this time...i'm starting my own little minion army. Read on if you wanna know how it works...

First off...post a reply in this thread...DO NOT PM ME...just tell me you wanna be in my little army. What do you get out of it? A custom title...catch is i get to pick it. You really don't get much more than that...other than being able to say you work for me...:p

BTW...not everyone will be accepted...i won't tell you the details on how i will pick people...that's part of the fun of this...all i will say is it will involve an interview... :eek:

have fun...and hope to see you on the battlefield.. : :)

CURRENT MEMBERS

Creed - Supreme Commander
Willy - Chief of Staff
Cade - Vice-Chief of Staff
Boswell - High General
BIGGI - Captain

Han'jin - Minion Second Class (prospect for Minion Aid to the Supreme Commander)
Vipervenom - Minion Second Class (prospect for Minion Aid to the Supreme Commander)
Erol-tob - Minion Third Class
pbag - Minion Third Class
ss44 - Minion Third Class (prospect for Minion Aid to the Supreme Commander)

APPLICANTS

POSITIONS

Supreme Commander
Chief of Staff
Vice-Chief of Staff
Minion Aid to the Supreme Commander
High General
General
Colonel
Captain
Lieutenant
French Ambassador

Chief Master Minion
Senior Master Minion
Master Minion
High Minion
Senior Minion
Minion First Class
Minion Second Class
Minion Third Class
Minion
Minion Peon
Minion Recruit

All armies have rules governing who is accepted...here are mine ;)

This army is not a place for you to come just for the sole purpose of getting a custom title.

In order to join you have to meet one of the two criteria below:

1. Already have a custom title
2. Have at least 150 posts and I think you deserve a custom title...

that's it...those are the joining rules...no questions asked

p.s. if you join my army....YOU MUST BE WILLING TO HAVE YOUR TITLE CHANGED...you CANNOT keep your old one

Last edited:
The winner of the Creed vs Teacherspet war will be able to ban 5 people of their choice.

ugg...seeing as to how i can already do that...doesn't give me much incentive....:p

..............lol..........in that case...when i win...i pick teacherspet, cade, willy, skeptic, and you..../banned :D

Creed said:
..............lol..........in that case...when i win...i pick teacherspet, cade, willy, skeptic, and you..../banned :D

WTF.. me banned? You would read about a random suicide in Montana. Care to have that on your conscinece? Or i could just tell your wife your playing WOW again... tisk tisk. Rethink this creed.

hmm...ok willy...i won't ban you :D...wouldn't want my wifey to find out now would i...:p

bump....including a running list of members in the first post...

everyone who has applied...i will be getting with you either today or tomorrow...

Your Supreme Commander,
Creed

also note...eventually(prolly next week sometime) all members of the CMA will have access to display a custom (well partially custom...designed by me appropriate for your rank) signature banner as well as two avatar types (a complete avatar, or something to add to the top of your current avatar) I may put an image ranking system inplace rather than a custom avatar...that way you can keep your avatar AND have a rank image.

Wait so i have to get rid of Mr. Baggy?!?!?

BTW if kinda stupid and i dont know how to put a pic in my sig...

/bows to the Supreme Leader

no...no one will have to get rid of their avatars if they don't want to...i'm currently working on a way to have both the your avatar and a rank...;)

also...for those who don't know how to put things in their sigs...i will be sending each and everyone of you the code that you can just copy&paste into your sig...simple as that...

special position is available

Minion Aid to the Supreme Commander, CMA

who wants?...apply now...

what is this job you ask?..well...um...um....um..well.....hmm?....um...i think....maybe....um....yeah...that's it...that's it i have it.....you'll be the personal assistant to the supreme commander...hehe...no i have no clue what you would do...just seemed like a neat title to make...;)

I want the position of 'Minion Aid' if its still available. Since I saw your signature a couple weeks ago, I PM'd you about it. but didnt know you didnt read them lol.

i do read them...i read my pms like 13 times a day...i just happen to have a shit load of them...and i forgot about you in the dark depths of the bowls that is my inbox...sorry ss44...i'll put you on the list...:D

BTW...you said a couple weeks ago?...you sent me the pm two days ago... :eek:, and i only started this up 5 days ago...

Hmm, I want in because I've never had a chance to be a MINION before.
:evil grin:

(dont tell Creed this.. but if he recruits me... >=) ... I WILL OVERTAKE HIM AND TURN HIS ARMY AGAINST HIM :eek: !!! MUHAHAHAHAHAH!!!!

maybe i just meant last week lol. that was too early and i was still half asleep :p

ME! ME! Count me in!! It will be a boring few days of work this week! Besides, most of my favorite posters are here! I will serve in your minion army!

Last edited:
The Creedonian Minion Army

Users who are viewing this thread

Back