• You've discovered RedGuides 📕 an EverQuest multi-boxing community 🛡️🧙🗡️. We want you to play several EQ characters at once, come join us and say hello! 👋
  • IS THIS SITE UGLY? Change the look. To dismiss this notice, click the X --->

The C&P guy roBoZ (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dragondoom

RedCents
You know it might have saved us a lot of time and agrivation if any of us had checked on roBoZ's plagerizim before, I went back and checked, almost everything he did came from skryer. I think it just looked so bad no one thought it could have been C&P...lol... I guess even if it looks like shit it may be stolen..

Just my thought of the day.(For I don't have many)

I agree, I still can't get over the fact that he was inside; he was no doubt c/p from us onto other sites.

i think i heard it best when talking to a friend of mine the other night about hacking through someones password the other night....

'what can be done, can be undone'

*yawn*

This is the equivalent of those stupid newspaper articles like "Scientific studies suggest that smoking harms you" or "Man in Australia is found to be descendant of England"

What a waste of time.

blackobsidian said:
*yawn*

This is the equivalent of those stupid newspaper articles like "Scientific studies suggest that smoking harms you" or "Man in Australia is found to be descendant of England"

What a waste of time.

/agree

and a waste of forum space.

The C&P guy roBoZ
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back