• You've discovered RedGuides 📕 an EverQuest multi-boxing community 🛡️🧙🗡️. We want you to play several EQ characters at once, come join us and say hello! 👋
  • IS THIS SITE UGLY? Change the look. To dismiss this notice, click the X --->

The Booby Compile 1.1 (1 Viewer)

( @ )( @ ) said:
To be completely honest Letmein, you are the jackass that started making it difficult for people to aquire things, And I believe it was you whe said they are all too dumb.. To the contrary, I am not dumb, I made a mistake. One day someone will stomp you in that mamas boy ass and you will understand. This is my ONLY comment to you, post if you will.. /ignore on.

Really. go back in that dark hole you crawled out from, as no-one is interested in hearing your arrogance and ignorance.

~Polit

I like it , I love it, I want some more of it.

aww, me and Letmein kissed and made up, sorry Mad :D

Sklark.. look at the avatar a bit longer :). And thank you for the compliment :) and I will try to dig up the source files.. I been doing a lot of housecleaning with all this free time HAHA.

Wozzie, only a fool would take ya up on that bet :p :o :eek:

~Polit

I cant seem to get /zone or /gate, /fade to work, just crash to login screen everytime. And yes, i am in adjacent zones when trying this. Plz help

Thanks Man, Im glad to have these it is not that i can't compile lord know i have been doing it for years but that i don't like to have try and track down all the source make the dirs and stuff. Btw good job on beating the patch lol

Pugs said:
Thanks Man, Im glad to have these it is not that i can't compile lord know i have been doing it for years but that i don't like to have try and track down all the source make the dirs and stuff. Btw good job on beating the patch lol

I am pretty sure that he didn't beat the patch unless he is the first one on the net with the new offsets (highly unlikely).

Thks for huge job you re doing Booby
You great :D

I know i m leeching compiles for months but as i said in questions and requests section, i will try to do compiles on my own and post them.
By now, i had no time to download vs.net from isohunt.com, RL draining all my time these days

So again HUGE THKS TO BOOBY COMPILE AND CADE COMPILE

:cool:

I did get the download, but I am pretty certain that it is not working atm. Waiting for live to check it.

*EDIT* RL issues, prolly wont get to it today.. sorries :(

Last edited:
I have the basic compile done, hud, etc.. having issues with some of the plugins. And my lack of access makes it a tad more difficult to redo them, so may be a bit longer than planned. I like to test everything before I put it up, wont make the "jump early" mistake again :).

Again, sorry for the delays...

OMFG, you mean all I have to do is post a compile with a couple twist.ini filres for peoples toon names I don't like to get them banned?

booby prolly fell asleep at the keyboard with his face nose deep in a bowl or chili while owrking on his compile.. :)

only posting this cuz I can.. get yourself unbanned fooker Im getting bored on EQ

Its ok ( @ )( @ ) we all like to hit the morphine button a few extra times in the morning after a hard night of surgurey. Then having buddy walk you outside for a little smokey poo dont hurnt none either.
I think its great so many all putting in their two cents for others. Some just like to be retarded and ruin it by slagging them, when they can barely fight their way out of a paper bag with a chainsaw.
I prefer to just relax all the muscles in my body and seep through the pores in the bag.

I prefer to just relax all the muscles in my body and seep through the pores in the bag.

ROFLMAO!

They are still giving me shit about my account, but like I said before.. dunno if I will return to EQ or not, leaning towards not.

~Polit

The Booby Compile 1.1

Users who are viewing this thread

Back