• You've discovered RedGuides 📕 an EverQuest multi-boxing community 🛡️🧙🗡️. We want you to play several EQ characters at once, come join us and say hello! 👋
  • IS THIS SITE UGLY? Change the look. To dismiss this notice, click the X --->

Discussion - Thank you all. (1 Viewer)

RedCents
1,314¢
As someone who started their EQ journey again not too long ago, I just have one thing to say to this community. Thank you Thank you Thank you Thank you. *i guess 4 things*

I started out using KA, moved to RGMercs, then finally decided it was time to move to a full six box and leverage the CWTN plugins.

Almost 21 days played now and have taken my team from 1-120, met amazing people in game (from this forum, who helped guide me), have pretty much maxed out all the important AAs, still working on max, and yesterday I personally completed Paragon of ToL & Paragon of NoS.

Without this community, the tools, and support I would have quit at around level 80-85 due to the complexity of the game and really just not having an understanding of what was going on due to fact I had been gone for an extremely long time.

Anyways, I'm so happy right now and just wanted to thank everyone here for allowing me to experience everquest in a way that allows me to actually progress <3

As someone who started their EQ journey again not too long ago, I just have one thing to say to this community. Thank you Thank you Thank you Thank you. *i guess 4 things*

I started out using KA, moved to RGMercs, then finally decided it was time to move to a full six box and leverage the CWTN plugins.

Almost 21 days played now and have taken my team from 1-120, met amazing people in game (from this forum, who helped guide me), have pretty much maxed out all the important AAs, still working on max, and yesterday I personally completed Paragon of ToL & Paragon of NoS.

Without this community, the tools, and support I would have quit at around level 80-85 due to the complexity of the game and really just not having an understanding of what was going on due to fact I had been gone for an extremely long time.

Anyways, I'm so happy right now and just wanted to thank everyone here for allowing me to experience everquest in a way that allows me to actually progress <3
What server are you playing on?

21 days…will this be a new RG record?
To be completely fair I think it's a tad..... bit.... easier... on FV in terms of gearing up. If I didn't have the ability to buy certain items on the baz I can assure you that # of days played would almost be doubled lol.

*edit
Forgot to mention i took FULL advantage of the XP bonus event.

You rock

Thank you! Honestly, when I was doing the missions, I was watching all these confusing strats on youtube and then I remembered your signature and what like "huh... let me click this". Then it made me realize how overcomplicated I was making everything. It's also interesting because outside of mean streets, I find the ToL missions more "difficult" than the NoS ones. Not sure if others feel the same way.

anyways thank you for your content! it helped me greatly.

Discussion - Thank you all.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back