• You've discovered RedGuides 📕 an EverQuest multi-boxing community 🛡️🧙🗡️. We want you to play several EQ characters at once, come join us and say hello! 👋
  • IS THIS SITE UGLY? Change the look. To dismiss this notice, click the X --->

News - Test update (1 Viewer)

RedCents
991¢
There is much in this one I don't care for - apparently they took out the npc we used in the area of the Priest of Luclin since they are not needed to sell us the soulstones anymore.

November 09, 2021

*** Items ***

- Fixed a bug where selling a stack of items via barter would sometimes only sell partial stacks.
- Fixed the recourse spell in Claws of Velious Bard breastplate click effects.
- Lore items can no longer be removed from the shared bank if they are in a parcel already, to prevent them from disappearing from a cancelled trade.

*** Tradeskills ***

- Corrected multiple issues with the success chance label on the Tradeskill window.

*** Quests & Events ***

- Quests with rewards that will result in a lore conflict will now return your items.
- Priests of Luclin no longer require soulstones to complete their tasks. Speak with them instead.

*** Spells ***

- Enchanter - The proc portion of Night's Endless Terror and Night's Perpetual Terror now have a unique buff icon. The illusion portion retains the standard illusion icon.
- Corrected an issue where a combination of Troubadour's Synergy and Evoker's Synergy would proc Ignite Blood.

*** Overseer ***

- Corrected an issue where all available Agents would not always be listed when starting a new quest.
- Fixed a bug that caused Overseer quest stats to sometimes be incorrect after zoning.

*** Progression Servers ***

- Found the missing Agents of Change on Phinigel and made them get back to work.
- Cazic Cenobite will now have a chance to drop Rubicite Boots on Progression servers while in-era.

*** Miscellaneous ***

- The 500 free DBC reward will no longer display "Add Time" for Lifetime accounts as the default.
- Fixed the issue where an angry eqgame.exe process would hang around in the background after exiting the game.
- Fixed a bug that could cause a client crash when casting spells.
- Added several new zone loading bar messages.
- Corrected an issue with items being removed from the Advanced Loot Window prior to 15 minutes.
- Corrected a bug that could cause the client to crash when zoning.

*** UI ***

- Fixed a client crash that could occur when clicking on an achievement link in an item's lore tab if the achievement does not fully exist yet.

*** Previously Updated ***

- Corrected an issue where translocate spells resulted in a message about the destination zone not being ready.
- Fixed an issue with the Vex Thal Key Shard drops.
- Corrected an issue where NPCs could strike through a riposte even under the effects of a 100% avoidance discipline, such as Deflection or Deftdance.
- Corrected an issue where the Adventurer's Perk experience bonus didn't apply to AA.
- Corrected an issue where the Merchant's Perk would sometimes display that you got a bonus tradeskill skill-up, but the skill-up chance had failed.
- The Yxxta riddle should function in Avatar of Change instances.

Does that mean that its free to summon your corpse now? Or do you give plat directly or something?

I for one will appreciate just paying the priest directly as buying the right soulstone was a minor annoyance. I did like having a merchant right there though that I could unload on. However the update notes don't say that the merchant was removed, only that the need for a soulstone was removed. I guess one of the test peeps will need to chime in on that!

I for one will appreciate just paying the priest directly as buying the right soulstone was a minor annoyance. I did like having a merchant right there though that I could unload on. However the update notes don't say that the merchant was removed, only that the need for a soulstone was removed. I guess one of the test peeps will need to chime in on that!
Yes, that is what is on test - or not on test lol. The vendors are gone. Debate now is if it is a bug since removing the stones from their inventory leaves them with nothing so they won't spawn or if they meant to remove them all together.

They are removing the fear of dying in the game too much , which I think makes it less challenging.

Remember when you had to be scared when running through a zone or fighting to a camp

They are removing the fear of dying in the game too much , which I think makes it less challenging.

Remember when you had to be scared when running through a zone or fighting to a camp
Yes, I remember starting the game in kelethin and when night came I couldn't see anything, died in the middle of the forest and I don't think I ever found my body. So when night showed up I would just sit in Kelethin until it got daylight. Not to mention Kithicor at night trying to get to Highpass......

News - Test update

Users who are viewing this thread

Back