• You've discovered RedGuides 📕 an EverQuest multi-boxing community 🛡️🧙🗡️. We want you to play several EQ characters at once, come join us and say hello! 👋
  • IS THIS SITE UGLY? Change the look. To dismiss this notice, click the X --->

Question - TBM toons clicking on zones when running past?? (1 Viewer)

drawthow

RedCents
1,040¢
I have anywhere from 1 to 3 toons clicking on the skull Mayor 's house every time the run past the table. It's the zone to the crypt. Does anyone know why they do that? Just have them on auto-follow with Kiss running.

It's MQ2Nav doing it. The 'door' (skull) is within 20 units of toon and SHOULD register has being a port but for some reason doesn't. Nav thinks you're walking by a regular door and it's assuming it needs to open it.
You can temporarily disable this behavior by setting `/nav ini OpenDoors off`

Another example is the clicky that takes you from the zone in area of Arx up to the pyramid area. Every time you run past that it clicks (using /afollow) ... I haven't tried mq2nav.

I use a mix of /nav and /afo (have huge issues with toons face planting in walls and door frames :( ). I have not noticed if this happens in one method more than the other. I don't think the Zerker has ever had this problem, not sure what follow stuff MQ2BerZerker uses.

Is there a way to add doors to the mesh's? Crypt of Sul has doors that are not being clicked open with MQ2Nav. So toons just bang their heads against it until I manually click it. Also in Demi Plane of Decay, the two big doors into the Mayor's Mansion will not click open with MQ2Nav.

sorry for the necro post but this happened to me today. I have ignore scripted doors checked.
scripted doors are just double doors or doors that trigger other stuff (like 1 door opens 2 doors in the example of double doors)
you will still click doors if you have "Automatically click nearby doors" checked

Clicking into the Bigger Guildhall with multiple toons on "Kiss" follow is an issue always. Soon as toons zone in and the MA moves, the toons click out into the neighborhood.
100% absolutely hate this with all my heart.

I try and make sure that all toons are not on chase/follow or set to set a camp when they zone in, then i manually *shudder* move them away from the door.

hate that stupid door

100% absolutely hate this with all my heart.

I try and make sure that all toons are not on chase/follow or set to set a camp when they zone in, then i manually *shudder* move them away from the door.

hate that stupid door
I tried to put a wall in front of it, like an enlarged stone tile, but MQ2Nav still clicks around it ;p
I tend to leave scripted doors on, or my guys get stuck auto-running into a door and looking mightily retarded. And stuff like Argin`Hiz doors requires it to be on. But then I accidentally click mirrors in ToFS and wonder why I am on a completely different floor all of the sudden.

Question - TBM toons clicking on zones when running past??

Users who are viewing this thread

Back