• IS THIS SITE UGLY? Click "RG3" at the very bottom-left of this page to change it. To dismiss this notice, click the X --->
  • The November Enchanter Contest ends on the 30th!!! Submit your enchanter .ini here

Question - TBM toons clicking on zones when running past??

RedCents
268¢
I have anywhere from 1 to 3 toons clicking on the skull Mayor 's house every time the run past the table. It's the zone to the crypt. Does anyone know why they do that? Just have them on auto-follow with Kiss running.

RedCents
1,595¢
It's MQ2Nav doing it. The 'door' (skull) is within 20 units of toon and SHOULD register has being a port but for some reason doesn't. Nav thinks you're walking by a regular door and it's assuming it needs to open it.
You can temporarily disable this behavior by setting `/nav ini OpenDoors off`

RedCents
6,631¢
Another example is the clicky that takes you from the zone in area of Arx up to the pyramid area. Every time you run past that it clicks (using /afollow) ... I haven't tried mq2nav.

RedCents
268¢
I use a mix of /nav and /afo (have huge issues with toons face planting in walls and door frames :( ). I have not noticed if this happens in one method more than the other. I don't think the Zerker has ever had this problem, not sure what follow stuff MQ2BerZerker uses.

RedCents
1,645¢
Is there a way to add doors to the mesh's? Crypt of Sul has doors that are not being clicked open with MQ2Nav. So toons just bang their heads against it until I manually click it. Also in Demi Plane of Decay, the two big doors into the Mayor's Mansion will not click open with MQ2Nav.