• You've discovered RedGuides 📕 an EverQuest multi-boxing community 🛡️🧙🗡️. We want you to play several EQ characters at once, come join us and say hello! 👋
  • IS THIS SITE UGLY? Change the look. To dismiss this notice, click the X --->

Question - TBM Progression question for the experienced. (1 Viewer)

watisthis

RedCents
581¢
So since I work 11 hours a day with a 1 hr lunch break, I get a bit of browsing time during the day. Only recently back to EQ this time around, started back on Mangler's launch day. Screw the sh_tshow that TLP's are.

I have been hitting GMM and FM a lot, for gear and easy AA respectively, while building up a 6box team. Want to keep a few silver chars since gold on all would be noticeable to the wife when the CC statement comes in :).

However, it looks like there are some good AC augs in TBM, and also, dichotomic spells. And progression bonuses. etc.

Soo... TBM time. Can progression be boxed all the way at 110 with relative ease, or are there some really tough events that I'm going to need help with?

Bard bst ber ber (crappy, crappy war) shm.

some of the anisthsul events where you gotta attack multiple things and move into the light or not, can get a bit dicey with a boxed team, unless you specifally know how to handle stuffl like that, but other than that, no, you be fine

Well, I guess if I'm patient I can sort some things out with audio triggers and stuff. Thanks for the info man.

Question - TBM Progression question for the experienced.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back