• You've discovered RedGuides 📕 an EverQuest multi-boxing community 🛡️🧙🗡️. We want you to play several EQ characters at once, come join us and say hello! 👋
  • IS THIS SITE UGLY? Change the look. To dismiss this notice, click the X --->
  • Unfortunately, yes, there is a suspension wave happening around the new tlp launch. :'( Please keep regular discussion to Suspension MegaThread and please consider submitting a Suspension report to RG.

Funny - TBM is so broken I need to go back to TDS (1 Viewer)

RedCents
8,490¢
Like holy crap, I've run into more bugs doing progression than I thought possible. Literally am going WTF by the bugs I've run into. Oh well, I never finished TDS progression, so I'm going back there for a couple weeks while they get this sorted out.

Multiple bugs doing PoHealth HA / Missions (second mission is the worst!)

Final bug that caused me to rage quit:
"A Feather in the Wind" tells me to attack an un-attackable mob. WTF!?!?!

This is by far the buggiest expansion I've ever seen, honorable mention goes to Gates of Discord for its progression breaking bugs, but that was mainly raids. Group progression was at least working in that expansion.

/shout "Fuck this shit"
/bcaa //exit

Final bug that caused me to rage quit:
"A Feather in the Wind" tells me to attack an un-attackable mob. WTF!?!?!

only way I was able to get past that part of the mission was to over DS a tank and have him hold agro and let the DS kill the mob, took forever, but it worked

Funny - TBM is so broken I need to go back to TDS

Users who are viewing this thread

Back