• You've discovered RedGuides 📕 an EverQuest multi-boxing community 🛡️🧙🗡️. We want you to play several EQ characters at once, come join us and say hello! 👋
  • IS THIS SITE UGLY? Change the look. To dismiss this notice, click the X --->

Question - TBL Paragon (1 Viewer)

Gohast

RedCents
825¢
I would like to work through old achieves but never really did any group content. Are the paragon achievements something I could do with a 115 cov t1 group?

I recently completed TBL missions, Merc and partisan quests with group in T3 to gear using rgmercs and mq2cleric and mq2enchanter.

The hardest mission was plane of smoke Trial of the Ashes of Rusted Cliff's Glory.

Had some success on the challenges but still need to complete some as more focused on completing stuff for the carpet and jann's veil.

You can find info on hero special aa here: https://www.redguides.com/community/threads/heros-special-aas.76458/

I did TBL paragon with a ToV ice encrusted/snowbound geared group.
I just started up a new toon so I’ll run him through it real quick. With fellowship fires I can avoid all the flagging and sub quests and do strictly the hero missions. I can usually do it in a single day if I don’t get interrupted.

TBL Paragon is easy in ToV or CoV group gear. Some of the achieves will take work, but if you’re not after those it’s easy.

Cyclone mission, if in full melee group do you just put zerkers up top with boss and have them burn him?
If the zerks stay at range and use throwing to range him down, that would work but take a long time. If they go in to melee range, they will need heals to stay alive. A completely full melee group is just boned by this mission.

Question - TBL Paragon

Users who are viewing this thread

Back