• You've discovered RedGuides 📕 an EverQuest multi-boxing community 🛡️🧙🗡️. We want you to play several EQ characters at once, come join us and say hello! 👋
  • IS THIS SITE UGLY? Change the look. To dismiss this notice, click the X --->

Question - ${Target.Aggressive} and ${Spawn[name].Aggressive} (1 Viewer)

RedCents
286¢
Perhaps I'm not using this correctly, but I would like to be able to see if a mob is going to attack me and I thought this sounded like it would be the right member. When I target a mob that is scrowls, ready to attack, and I do an /echo ${Target.Aggressive} it returns FALSE. If I do a /echo ${Spawn[nameofscrowlingmob].Aggressive} it returns false. Same if I target an indifferent NPC. Is it bugged, do I have to initialize it somehow, or am I using it wrong?

Perhaps I'm not using this correctly, but I would like to be able to see if a mob is going to attack me and I thought this sounded like it would be the right member. When I target a mob that is scrowls, ready to attack, and I do an /echo ${Target.Aggressive} it returns FALSE. If I do a /echo ${Spawn[nameofscrowlingmob].Aggressive} it returns false. Same if I target an indifferent NPC. Is it bugged, do I have to initialize it somehow, or am I using it wrong?
Cant really find anything about a spawn being aggressive

Ok, sounds like the client doesn't keep track of that and the only way to know then is to target the mob, consider it, and then set up a trigger that changes a variable if it detects the phrase 'ready to attack'. Thank you

Question - ${Target.Aggressive} and ${Spawn[name].Aggressive}

Users who are viewing this thread

Back