• You've discovered RedGuides 📕 an EverQuest multi-boxing community 🛡️🧙🗡️. We want you to play several EQ characters at once, come join us and say hello! 👋
  • IS THIS SITE UGLY? Change the look. To dismiss this notice, click the X --->

Question - tank wont follow me (1 Viewer)

spudz90

CASH GRAB
RedCents
70¢
I have a 6 toon team. I play the enchanter. My issue is my tank. I use /chase for all my characters and they follow just fine. when I put my warrior into tank role, he doesnt follow me. when i put him into assist role he follows just fine, but in assist role he wont break mezz. he will only break mezz in tank role. I hope i dont have to make a hotkey for this, would defeat the purpose of using KA. please help.

have you tried mq2war? haven't used it much atm but I believe they have a chase tank fuction, could be wrong.
mq2war does not have a function to chase and be the tank - there is chasemode, which is an assist mode

to answer the OP: a good portion of people "drive" with their tanks while doing moving around style play - missions, dungeon crawls etc

When I'm moving around with kiss or plugins, I will /camphere off, then hit my followme button on my group window (from mq2targetinfo) and then once i get to my new location, I /camphere on - I explain this a little bit in one of the videos in my signature (the basic info vid)

Are you using KissAssist, or MQ2War? Sic is assuming you're on MQ2War. Also, the /afollow command is always available to you.
I wasn't assuming, but i was responding to the second post suggesting mq2war which had partially inaccurate information and then i spoke about kissassist commands... and in fact the OP says KA :p

Despite my involvement with cwtn stuff, i so spend a good amount of time helping folks with kiss

Question - tank wont follow me

Users who are viewing this thread

Back