• You've discovered RedGuides 📕 an EverQuest multi-boxing community 🛡️🧙🗡️. We want you to play several EQ characters at once, come join us and say hello! 👋
  • IS THIS SITE UGLY? Change the look. To dismiss this notice, click the X --->

Question - tank wont follow me (1 Viewer)

spudz90

CASH GRAB
SUSPENDED
RedCents
70¢
I have a 6 toon team. I play the enchanter. My issue is my tank. I use /chase for all my characters and they follow just fine. when I put my warrior into tank role, he doesnt follow me. when i put him into assist role he follows just fine, but in assist role he wont break mezz. he will only break mezz in tank role. I hope i dont have to make a hotkey for this, would defeat the purpose of using KA. please help.

have you tried mq2war? haven't used it much atm but I believe they have a chase tank fuction, could be wrong.
mq2war does not have a function to chase and be the tank - there is chasemode, which is an assist mode

to answer the OP: a good portion of people "drive" with their tanks while doing moving around style play - missions, dungeon crawls etc

When I'm moving around with kiss or plugins, I will /camphere off, then hit my followme button on my group window (from mq2targetinfo) and then once i get to my new location, I /camphere on - I explain this a little bit in one of the videos in my signature (the basic info vid)

guess theres no option for the KA controlled tank to follow the toon im controlling. Good thing I have 2 monitors and I can just click a button after every fight.

Are you using KissAssist, or MQ2War? Sic is assuming you're on MQ2War. Also, the /afollow command is always available to you.
I wasn't assuming, but i was responding to the second post suggesting mq2war which had partially inaccurate information and then i spoke about kissassist commands... and in fact the OP says KA :p

Despite my involvement with cwtn stuff, i so spend a good amount of time helping folks with kiss

Question - tank wont follow me

Users who are viewing this thread

Back