• You've discovered RedGuides 📕 an EverQuest multi-boxing community 🛡️🧙🗡️. We want you to play several EQ characters at once, come join us and say hello! 👋
  • IS THIS SITE UGLY? Change the look. To dismiss this notice, click the X --->

Question - Tank help (newbie) (1 Viewer)

Tinman

RedCents
Hi I am new to all of this hehe. Question is my warrior is not taking aggro soon as mob is pulled into my camp how do I fix that. He will assist my puller but the puller needs to get the mob down to a certain %. I am using the 105 warrior ini file from the library. Any suggestions to tweak? I am not wanting to play warrior. I prefer to play my monk.

@Tinman can you post your general and pull section?

It sounds like you do not want to use the warrior as pullertank?
You could fd when the mob gets close to the tank.

Are the warrior and monk in the same group?

Yes they are in same grp. Yes I wanna pull with my monk. I want to manually use my monk and use my warrior as more of a merc. I do have warrior set in grp as tank on the grp window like I would for a merc. How do I start warrior in kiss as tank?

Ok, go to your WAR's .ini

Under this section,

[Melee]
AssistAt=100

I believe the AssistAt starts out at 95 by default. You're going to want to change that to 100 for your tank, so that he will start attacking when the mob is at 100% health and below.

Question - Tank help (newbie)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back