• You've discovered RedGuides 📕 an EverQuest multi-boxing community 🛡️🧙🗡️. We want you to play several EQ characters at once, come join us and say hello! 👋
  • IS THIS SITE UGLY? Click "RG3" at the very bottom-left of this page to change it. To dismiss this notice, click the X --->

Question - tank? and... (1 Viewer)

RedCents
286¢
A few questions here.

1. How do I make my warrior switch targets to get aggro? When I pull with my monk and bring more than one MOB into the camp my warrior tank will only attack one letting the rest beat on my monk and cleric. I need to make it so my tank picks up aggro on all mobs brought into camp.

2. when I set my monk to be puller how do I make him bring mobs into camp and FD them onto the tank?

3. My rogue seems to not be backstabbing. I have to /mac end and restart kissassist in hopes he will start backstabbing sometimes it works sometimes it won't

4. when I tried to set my warrior as =PullerTank when I launch kissassist I get an error

Any help on these would be great

Thanks

RedCents
533¢
You'll need to show us your .ini file(s) to get help. IMO try separate threads in the KA ini library help area.
Taking a guess at your tank, you will want to look at these settings:

CampRadius30Any #Determines how far your characters interact based on your initial camp spot. This value should be less than MeleeDistance. See MeleeDistance in the Melee section for more information.
TargetSwitchingOn00/10=Off/1=On - This allows the MA to manually switch targets. TargetSwitchingON can only be turned on if your the MA, It is ignored for any other character/role.

Your mob has to be in the camp radius for tank to engage, otherwise he'll ignore it/them. If Target switching isn't turned on, I believe the tank will also ignore anything other than its initial target until it's dead.

Last edited:

stvski

Its in that place where I put that thing that time
RedCents
869¢
for WAR aggro on multipulls
you can set this up in AE settings -

[AE] Settings[edit]​

Area effect settings for spells & abilities

[AE]
SettingsDefaultValues/ModsWhat this setting does
AEOn00/10=Off/1=On - Toggles AE on and off.
AESize10Number of AE ini entries. Similar to DPSSize.
AERadius50Any #Radius around character to detect mobs.
AE1-10NULLSpell/AA/Disc/Item|Min#Mobs|TargetFlagWhat to cast|Min Number of mobs in radius to activate|TargetFlag - Mob, MA, Me, Pet, Single are valid targets flags. Example: AE1=Explosion of Spite|2|Mob
Single - Use an AE ability if there is only 1 mob in camp. Example: AE1=Rain of Jerikor|1|single
Note: Using the Single tag will also override the check for aggroing additional mobs in AE range. So use with caution.

this is from sic's 120 war ini
[AE]
AEOn=1
AESize=8
AERadius=50
AE1=Wade Into Battle|3
AE2=Warlord's Fury|3
AE3=Area Taunt|3
AE4=Projection of Fury|1
AE5=Warlord's Tenacity|3
AE6=Warlord's Fury|3
AE7=Roar of Challenge|1