• You've discovered RedGuides 📕 an EverQuest multi-boxing community 🛡️🧙🗡️. We want you to play several EQ characters at once, come join us and say hello! 👋
  • IS THIS SITE UGLY? Change the look. To dismiss this notice, click the X --->

Tech - System Upgrade Post DX Upgrade (1 Viewer)

RedCents
5,170¢
So I’ve been debating a return since the DX upgrade. My main pc is fine to run quite a few accounts. I run a secondary for a seperate main group. given where pc building is at, I’m a bit unsure on direction. I’m also not sure what the DX upgrade has changed.

Am I crazy to think https://www.hp.com/us-en/shop/Confi...trd-us-custom-tracking&sv_affiliate_id=103504

That the above HP prebuilt with 32 gig Ram, Ryzen 7 8core, and a 6gb video card isn’t a cheap but effective build? Just wanting to run 6 solids on this pc.

I have yet to find any correlation between why some units work and others don't. I have seen players posting with the most overpowered units out there and are having issues, others with simple skimpy pc get by just fine.

If there were a guaranteed unit that works then players would snatch that up in no time

Tech - System Upgrade Post DX Upgrade

Users who are viewing this thread

Back