• You've discovered RedGuides 📕 an EverQuest multi-boxing community 🛡️🧙🗡️. We want you to play several EQ characters at once, come join us and say hello! 👋
  • IS THIS SITE UGLY? Change the look. To dismiss this notice, click the X --->
  • Unfortunately, yes, there is a suspension wave happening around the new tlp launch. :'( Please keep regular discussion to Suspension MegaThread and please consider submitting a Suspension report to RG.

Suspened, Make sure its for Gk`n though (1 Viewer)

[email protected]

banned
BANNED
RedCents
Last night to be carfull i took arstone portal /target fourth /warp target. BAM crash to desktop. Called them up , just suspened for 10 days nothing more then this, Wasent for ghostkilling. Guy said nope just caught you doing it in our logs nothing more ten a 10 day suspension no roll back nothing... So Good thing i wasent GK'n

Haha, so far its just 10 days , so warping or piggy got me busted, but they think it was for Mappacks- I guess those are 3rd party i told them i used mapppacks and the guy said ok well ill note that on your account that you used mapppacks, so as long as you dident use macroquest your fine

Suspened, Make sure its for Gk`n though

Users who are viewing this thread

Back