• You've discovered RedGuides 📕 an EverQuest multi-boxing community 🛡️🧙🗡️. We want you to play several EQ characters at once, come join us and say hello! 👋
  • IS THIS SITE UGLY? Change the look. To dismiss this notice, click the X --->

Question - Suspend Pets (1 Viewer)

RedCents
11¢
Sorry if this has been covered already. Is there a donnet command or plugin command to tell all your toons in a group to use their AA to suspend their pets AA 176. My group uses their respective CWTN plugin, Sham, Beast, SK and a necro who have pets, a Pally and a last the bard uses kissassist well untill the bard plugin is released

Sorry if this has been covered already. Is there a donnet command or plugin command to tell all your toons in a group to use their AA to suspend their pets AA 176. My group uses their respective CWTN plugin, Sham, Beast, SK and a necro who have pets, a Pally and a last the bard uses kissassist well untill the bard plugin is released
eq doesn't make available if you have a suspended pet or not. so until that changes, we're not going to be able to implement suspended pet usage

Sounds like your question is more broad question and not a cwtn specific question tho, so I'm going to move this out of the cwtn section

Question - Suspend Pets

Users who are viewing this thread

Back