• You've discovered RedGuides 📕 an EverQuest multi-boxing community 🛡️🧙🗡️. We want you to play several EQ characters at once, come join us and say hello! 👋
  • IS THIS SITE UGLY? Change the look. To dismiss this notice, click the X --->

Super XP Macro (1 Viewer)

it seems it has been nerfed. ive tried twice with 2 different char's and i get around 1.3% of AA xp per zone in, where as before i'd recieve about 2 full AA's worth of xp. i guess it may still be useful for some sort of afk macro, but that seems to be about it.

one way to keep this around for an afk macro would be to know if its possible to create a plugin of sorts that can get the task for you without hailing. 2nd part is to get all of the toons to automatically drop the tasks, and having the toon being leveled zone in for 10-15 seconds and zone out.

Also , on another note---
the lesser version of this xp (the stillmoon temple chests)
is also nerfed...same effect maybe 0.3% AA per chest
fun while it lasted :(

Would you guys like this moved to the nerfed forum (public), or shall I leave it here as an overnight AFK macro?

Any idea how to get the .mac file to show up? I can save the .dll but when I click on the .mac nothing happens : (

I'm reasonably sure the amount of xp gained from /opening stuff has been nerfed beyond usefulness. :(

-CodeCaster

Super XP Macro

Users who are viewing this thread

Back