• You've discovered RedGuides 📕 an EverQuest multi-boxing community 🛡️🧙🗡️. We want you to play several EQ characters at once, come join us and say hello! 👋
  • IS THIS SITE UGLY? Change the look. To dismiss this notice, click the X --->

Super XP Macro (1 Viewer)

Redbot

🖥️💖
RedCents
88,730¢
Pronouns
He/Him
Red's note: This was a paid submission. The person who submitted this wishes to remain anonymous. Enjoy.

Expected Nerf Date: March 16th

THIS Strategy HAS BEEN OFFICIALLY NERFED! GRATS TO EVERYONE WHO GOT 15+ levels and 100+ AA'S!

Basically, you zone in and after 3 secs you will have between 2 to 3 AA's..so you /gate in lavastorm../warp to the hail mob ...run to the instanced again...you only need to have 3 chars groupped..(and only 1 zoning into the exp)I include now my waypoints to use with my superwarp..

or you could have 1 toon waiting on the hail mob (this can be done on blue server ..not too sure on ZEK)..THe xp is VERY Fast...even doing it as solution 1.

Basically /gate once the xp is finished (I myself bind in lavastorm) then do /warp Reign (this warps me close to the hail mobs) then get the adv , then /warp broodlands (this warps me close to the broodland zone..2 steps and zone into broodlands) then once in Broodlands do /warp lavaspinnerinstance ..boom click on hole to enter xp.do /map xppower.mac and boom /gate 2.5 secs later with 3 aa's in the bank:D

Don’t forget you don't even need to move to get the XP..I coded a packet so the game things you are moving but u are staying at entry.
ENJOY THE XP.

SUPERXP

Here it is..

THIS IS THE MACRO TO run

You will need 3 accounts

Place one character at the mob to hail to get the mission GROUNDING THE DRAKES (where there are eggs)

You will start the macro with one character , and have the other inside the expedition, once expedition is finished (all eggs are done) get another expedition with the guy sitting at the mob to start the expedition..

PS DO NOT LEAVE A CHAR AT THE HAIL MOB NOW, AS THE GM ARE WATCHING THIS…BUT RUN WITH THE SAME CHAR TO HAIL THE NPC.

Red's note part 2: The .DLL file is a plugin and goes in your macroquest directory. The .mac file is a macro and goes in your macro directory. See the newbie handbook for more info. Don't forget to load the plugin!

Last edited:
Red's Note: I was later sent this update:

Can do the same in stillmoon temple using this

It will open the 3 chests non stop from anywhere in the zone.

don't continually request them so often, do ther stuff between each one, ie. open eggs, get a few silks, open eggs, more silks, etc

Just some pointers for you guys using this to avoid getting suspended like I did (With the advice I got on the other post, I was only given a week suspension on my main account from doing this - the other 2 accounts are unsuspended.) The other downside is my character is getting a roll-back to before I was using this, so I won't have any of the AA gains.

What got me caught was requesting the mission over and over, then zoning back in over and over. I was averaging completing this run every 4 minutes counting request/re-zoning. The GMs never zoned into the instance, instead, the GM who caught me turned off her GM flag and watched me in Lavastorm request the mission over and over, she also caught me going in and out of the tunnel every 4 minutes. I don't know how their logging system works - but she did know that I was killing 19 eggs every 4 minutes (there's 19 eggs per mission.) She had it logged since I started doing it and was able to tell me how many AAs I had made from doing this.

As others have said, this is a good exp bonus - but don't do it over and over. Make sure to take breaks inbetween every couple runs. If I were to do it again, I'd do enough to get 3 AAs then go do a task mission for 30 minutes, then repeat. Don't get greedy like I did and you should be fine.

Keep your GM checks on, and keep your player checks on - she was able to turn her flag off some how. So even if you see another player in lava storm or broodlands, you may want to consider coming back when there's no one there.

Good luck!

I must be doing something wrong.....I can't get the .mac files to show when I click on them. Where is the code at for these 2 .mac files?

OK, since I'm totally new at this I have 2 questions:

1.) The 3 toons need to have DoN and be grouped. Do all 3 need to have MQ2 running the macro? (I ask cuz I use two machines while boxing)

2.) The original post seems to be written assuming the reader knows what's going on. I don't :( Would anyone be kind enough to re-write this in a "Super XP Macro for Dummies" style walkthru?

Thanks!

I could give you a quick-half-answer until someone gives you details on this, but however, i dont believe that you need all 3 w/ MQ running. (If its on the same computer, the MQ will automatically run on all EQ clients from what i know) You just need it on the one that will be doing all the warping etc. (however now that i think about it, you might need to have MQ running on all 3 to be able to /follow group invite - if it requires you to disband the group everytime to re-create the instance)

Im with you on the walk-through, i dont have a clue yet, but im slowly going to learn this stuff myself :)

ok, you only need mq2 running on the 1 instance of eq. start up everquest, log in with all 3. manually group them all. put the extra 2 somewhere random in the zones... PoK would be good :P
now with the one character thats running with macroquest go get one of the many lavaspinner or drake missions.
go into the lavaspinner's lair, and run the macro. after its done, end the macro, and /taskquit
on all of your toons. the one in the lair will zone out within 1-2 minutes. then repeat... although you might want to repeat only once or twice before doing something else then going back to this.

no more getting banned.. get one quest.. open the eggs every 20 minutes for 6 hours... get a new quest, rinse and repeat

Same BS with the GMs - take Siddin's advice, these eggs respawn after 20 minutes, don't risk requesting over and over.

Tonight on a friends account, at midnight PST there was a monk showing up in my MQ2 screen and on /who as a player right at the good camp. The problem was, this GM forgot to turn his invisibility off, so while MQ2's map screen showed him, no one else could visually see him.

When someone hit MGB and a spell landed on him, he magically gated to cshome with no GM flag - nice undercover work there buddy.

This was a great exp run but I'm going to suggest not requesting it if you see anything off like the above - Don't risk it.

..if i was to run a macro that more or less zoned me in every 20 min after egg respawn, then zoned me back out to broodlands, can someone give me a hand with it? ...i cant seem to get the name of the zone to go into or out of from the instance to broodlands.

why even zone out? just sit there at the entrance, its a prett safe point to sit

Ok, someone please help me!!! I have 3 toons going all level 61 ATM.. I did a task and went to the instanced lavaspinners and did the macro, but to no avail, no eggs, nothing.. Am I doing something wrong?? What task should I do for 61? Any advice please

OMG this sucks so bad I have worked so hard to get this to work and nothing is working for me!

Unfortunately, I believe for most of these DoN missions your group average is going to need to be above 65 (I think it's 66 but I'm not sure.)

i took a troll warrior from lvl 56 and 1 aa to lvl 70 with 420aa's. im sure its the average group level, but at 61 im not sure if thats too low or not. make sure your getting the right mission (Grounding the Drakes) from the right mission giver. i'm sur e it sounds rather silly that im asking you to check to make sure your getting the right tasks, but you'd be surprised... :o

when i get the task and zone a char into the instance and leave the macro on, i dont seem to get egg respawns after 20 minutes....

you need to take the mission where you have to destroy all the eggs, then the matriarch. just sit at the entrance, break all the eggs, wait 20-30 min, do it again

70 at rifts... but seriously i got a little over 180 at 65 in HoH as its about 5% aa a kill there

hamburgerhelper said:
Whats the best level to do AA? 62 is TEH SUCK I noticed.. btw got mine to work, hehe

not at all. 62 was actually a good lvl for me, i got around 7% an egg. it HEAVILY depends on your group level average on how much xp you get per egg. that much i know is true ;)

get a group of all 70's and go in that way... if some of your guildies normally go afk at night, see if you can get them to group with you before they go afk that way you can try and do a few missions on your own (in other words, lots of xp on your own)

So what are the bets that this is nerfed with today's patch? Well, at leaste I was able to get my rogue from 56 to 70 and enough AA to get Salvage 3.

So was it worth it?

I'm wondering if we should pay for submissions like that in the future ;)

When does this exploit expire?
If its not too soon (BTW: i see there was a patch today, may conflict with this)
I will go and try this myself! :)

I am actually going to buy that EverQuest Classic + 7 expansions for 25 bucks (lol, i spent over $250 through the years.. this is really a teaser) and start a new account, probably do another bard on there since i know where to go etc, and duo him with probably a warrior or some other class that i will be using.

Btw, anyone know if todays patch fixed the don exploit?

The current patch message says nothing about changing actual exp/eggs. Just says that a few of the missions finish time has been made similar to the rest whether that means increase or decrease I dunno.

I havent got DoN yet so I dont really know how it works. Assuming this doesnt get nerfed with todays patch... Is there some faction you need to get to be able to do this mission or can I just go out and buy 3 copies of DoN and be rdy to lvl right away?

i did nothing for faction, used my DE Rogue with Apprehensive faction, and still recieved the missions from the evil side.

Super XP Macro

Users who are viewing this thread

Back