• You've discovered RedGuides 📕 an EverQuest multi-boxing community 🛡️🧙🗡️. We want you to play several EQ characters at once, come join us and say hello! 👋
  • IS THIS SITE UGLY? Change the look. To dismiss this notice, click the X --->

Question - Summoner Faded Velium Earring (1 Viewer)

RedCents
820¢
Challenge -diamondize Velium Ore Nugget. I was having a discussion about my wish list items with an lvl 120 SK from one of the raiding guilds. Ref. item will be out of my reach. This guy mentioned no way - get one of the instant raids in GD. It drops off of Wurms aka trash mobs within the instanced . Is this the case and can it done with a full grp of lvl 115's? Has anyone gone this route? These earrings would be the bomb for my team that consist of Bst, Necro, and Mage.

Challenge -diamondize Velium Ore Nugget. I was having a discussion about my wish list items with an lvl 120 SK from one of the raiding guilds. Ref. item will be out of my reach. This guy mentioned no way - get one of the instant raids in GD. It drops off of Wurms aka trash mobs within the instanced . Is this the case and can it done with a full grp of lvl 115's? Has anyone gone this route? These earrings would be the bomb for my team that consist of Bst, Necro, and Mage.
They do not drop off of trash. It's the Diamondized Precious Velium Ore that drops off of trash.

Honestly that sounded kind of flippant. I'm sorry I'm really tired. What I meant to say is they are very attainable on FV. I can probably get you one but I'm guessing you aren't on FV.

We did the raid-trash with a group of 6 lvl 115 to obtain the ore in order to be able to create the augments.
If I remember well, we got two different ores from the trash. Allakhzam describes, that also the nuggets drop from the raid-trash mobs.

If you wanted something easier you could go farm a named in Great Divide: > Thosgromri Warmgranite he drops a tradeable summoners earring enhanced minion 21 https://everquest.allakhazam.com/db/item.html?item=136834. Also to note it is not prestige either. Non-prestige means FTP could wear it correct? It would not be the em28 like the raid drop. Would be easy to obtain while your working on you goal of getting the raid version.

@Squirrely … just buy a raid drop ore … support the mq2economy … we’re the only ones that cam usually do it

And now…this

Sipping Tea Time GIF

I definitely support the economy. If I could buy them and they were available that would be easy no brainer buy. I am not on FV . It looks like its the Nugget that is the challenge vs the ore. Guess I will give it a whirl. May farm the one in GD as it would be slight upgrade for a couple.

Question - Summoner Faded Velium Earring

Users who are viewing this thread

Back