• You've discovered RedGuides 📕 an EverQuest multi-boxing community 🛡️🧙🗡️. We want you to play several EQ characters at once, come join us and say hello! 👋
  • IS THIS SITE UGLY? Change the look. To dismiss this notice, click the X --->

Contest 🩴SUMMER '23 RAFFLE🐚 Who were the best players you ever knew? (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.
OMG...I'm loving reading these! We (hubby & I) have been playing since 1999, when the game first came out, and I've had the pleasure of playing with so many amazing people on multiple servers. Our main server, back then, was Emarr. Hubby & I had our own little family guild for a long time there. We had a guy that played an enchanter who was absolutely insane at knowing the in's and out's of his toon. He stopped playing that toon some time ago though. I won't post his name because I have no clue if he is affiliated here or what he's up to these days. Anyway, we always wanted him in our groups because the ratio of death became almost null when he was there and he was funny as hell, which always kept our spirits up. It was like magic, the way he controlled that toon. You could ask the man anything enchanter related and he'd know the answer. We met up with him one time in Las Vegas at the 2001 EQ convention. BTW, he was just as amazing in person! So helpful and knowledgeable. That evening he asked if we wanted to go hang out at a local bar, so, of course, we agreed. We aren't from there so we didn't know the area well. We ended up in a gay bar, where my husband was getting hit on left and right. LMAO!! I was almost jealous! We had no clue that's where we'd be going and I guess I didn't realize, until that point, that he was gay. Not that it matters one way or the other, but I was slightly shocked to find out by going to a bar. I can honestly say it was one of the greatest times of my life though. We had so much fun with him and we will never forget it! We miss him and often wonder what he's doing now.

Thank you to Redguides and Redbot! The new tank is a beast and Ally was fantastic. I thought I had a pretty solid SK, until I got some play time on this guy...even though he still has a few aa's to go, the difference in AC/HP's and hDex is pretty amazing. Seeing 12K+ ac on a toon is a first for me. I am leveling up a new group with him and it has been eye opening just how much a max raid geared tank can soak up the shortcomings of an under geared / aa'd group.

Contest 🩴SUMMER '23 RAFFLE🐚 Who were the best players you ever knew?
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back