• You've discovered RedGuides 📕 an EverQuest multi-boxing community 🛡️🧙🗡️. We want you to play several EQ characters at once, come join us and say hello! 👋
  • IS THIS SITE UGLY? Change the look. To dismiss this notice, click the X --->

Problem - Stuttering After Few Hours of Raiding. (1 Viewer)

RedCents
1,126¢
Anyone else experience this? It only happens on a few clients while the rest runs smooth as butter. Seems to mostly happens on my tank drivers. Keep having to restart which takes quite a bit of time. Trying to find ways to mitigate this but seems nothing is working so far.

Anyone got the magic cure?

Only running log on main tank.
When this happens again try clearing all chat windows.
/clearall

Thanks. This is first time hearing this. Will try it tonight.

Everything else I’ve ran for years. Minimal logging, hide models on everyone including name, all chat filtered except for tank and texture set to 3. Frame limiter with draw UI simulation off.

I run 50+ clients and my 7950x is only utilizing about 50% with all its Logical cores evenly distributed with none of them binning. Physical memory is usually around 60% usage, 40% after I run RAMmap. It’s usually my main tank, and my last 2 tanks in raid position 31 and 37 that suffers real bad stutter all the way down to 2-3 fps while everyone else is around 50-60 when I swap to them.

Not sure what the bottleneck is, there shouldn’t even be any.

Jimmy Fallon Dancing GIF by The Tonight Show Starring Jimmy Fallon

Problem - Stuttering After Few Hours of Raiding.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back