• You've discovered RedGuides 📕 an EverQuest multi-boxing community 🛡️🧙🗡️. We want you to play several EQ characters at once, come join us and say hello! 👋
  • IS THIS SITE UGLY? Change the look. To dismiss this notice, click the X --->

Strategy - Sturdy Evac alias for MQ2... (1 Viewer)

RedCents
33¢
First post so please be kind. ')

I wanted to share an alias that I just created and tested. It can work standalone on a druid or via EQBC. My example is for a level 110 Druid.

From any of my dudes grouped with my Druid, I can type "/evac", and my Druid will cast the best available AA or Succor spell that is ready. It is implemented via MacroQuest's alias framework using the /multiline command. The following requires MQ2EQBC and MQ2Cast. It assumes that you have the Exodus and Egress AA skills and the Succor spell. Edit the MacroQuest.ini configuration file, (in my case) located at C:\ProgramData\RedGuides\DesktopUtility\MQ2\Live\Release\MacroQuest.ini. Append the following line to the section, [Aliases].

/evac=/bct MyDruidNameHere //multiline ; /alt activate 43;/alt activate 8602;/casting Succor gem12

Of course, change MyDruidName to yours, and gem12 to whatever gem you would like to use for the Succor spell. I believe that the /multiline command is included with MQ2's Very Vanilla and it is important to deliminate the first semicolon with a space on either side (i.e. "//multiline ; /alt activate 43..." and not "//multiline;/alt activate 43..." From that point on, the semicolons don't need to be delimited with spaces.

If you just want to implement this code on a specific Druid and don't need the EQBC functionality, then the code would be /evac=/multiline ; /alt activate 43;/alt activate 8602;/casting Succor gem12 and it would only work from the Druid's PC.

I hope you find this helpful.

-- Blasphemes

First post so please be kind. ')

I wanted to share an alias that I just created and tested. It can work standalone on a druid or via EQBC. My example is for a level 110 Druid.

From any of my dudes grouped with my Druid, I can type "/evac", and my Druid will cast the best available AA or Succor spell that is ready. It is implemented via MacroQuest's alias framework using the /multiline command. The following requires MQ2EQBC and MQ2Cast. It assumes that you have the Exodus and Egress AA skills and the Succor spell. Edit the MacroQuest.ini configuration file, (in my case) located at C:\ProgramData\RedGuides\DesktopUtility\MQ2\Live\Release\MacroQuest.ini. Append the following line to the section, [Aliases].

/evac=/bct MyDruidNameHere //multiline ; /alt activate 43;/alt activate 8602;/casting Succor gem12

Of course, change MyDruidName to yours, and gem12 to whatever gem you would like to use for the Succor spell. I believe that the /multiline command is included with MQ2's Very Vanilla and it is important to deliminate the first semicolon with a space on either side (i.e. "//multiline ; /alt activate 43..." and not "//multiline;/alt activate 43..." From that point on, the semicolons don't need to be delimited with spaces.

If you just want to implement this code on a specific Druid and don't need the EQBC functionality, then the code would be /evac=/multiline ; /alt activate 43;/alt activate 8602;/casting Succor gem12 and it would only work from the Druid's PC.

I hope you find this helpful.

-- Blasphemes

@Blasphemes thanks for sharing, great first post! Red Cented

MQ2Relocate has some evac stuff built-in as well, which you might enjoy > Check It Out <

if you did a /relocate evac - if you were in a group it would cast your group evac, if you are solo it would cast your personal evac

Strategy - Sturdy Evac alias for MQ2...

Users who are viewing this thread

Back