• You've discovered RedGuides 📕 an EverQuest multi-boxing community 🛡️🧙🗡️. We want you to play several EQ characters at once, come join us and say hello! 👋
  • IS THIS SITE UGLY? Change the look. To dismiss this notice, click the X --->

Stupid - "Stupid" icon question (1 Viewer)

smitster

RedCents
Totally noob question, I'm sure, as a new addition to the forums but this is bugging me.

Does the stupid icon mean this post is stupid and disregard it? Or, does it mean this suggestion/strat/hint is so obvious that the poster feels stupid for not figuring it out sooner?

I have been skipping the post with that icon on it but some of them seem to be viable strats.

It's the default posting icon, heh.

The icons are set by the users posting the threads and not mods or any kind of rating system like that.

The reason I chose Stupid is because I'd like people to use all of the wonderful post icons I made whenever they make a thread, and when they don't they get that one by default :)

So, in essence, the "stupid" tag refers to the poster, not the post. :)

FYI - if you use the "quick reply", you can't choose your tag - and it automagically goes to "stupid". Is there a way to change that for replies? Maybe have it default to whatever the previous tag was in the thread?

Stupid - "Stupid" icon question

Users who are viewing this thread

Back