• You've discovered RedGuides 📕 an EverQuest multi-boxing community 🛡️🧙🗡️. We want you to play several EQ characters at once, come join us and say hello! 👋
  • IS THIS SITE UGLY? Change the look. To dismiss this notice, click the X --->

Strategy - Stuck in WW progression (kind of) (1 Viewer)

RedCents
3,614¢
So, got me some expansions on 4 chars. Started progression, did CS and then WW.
Got to partisan task Thach Haul. Kill Caretakers in the Dragon Caves for Thach 0/20 The Western Wastes

While doing this I got 11 Crystallized Restless Ore in 6 hours. And enough TS material to craft 8 armor pieces and weapons and shield. From Trash mobs in the caves. None on the nameds.

Really? Is it just me or is this kinda easy?

Feels like Im stuck here until I get Ore to all my chars. This will be my fastest Gearing Up expansion ever I think.

So, got me some expansions on 4 chars. Started progression, did CS and then WW.
Got to partisan task Thach Haul. Kill Caretakers in the Dragon Caves for Thach 0/20 The Western Wastes

While doing this I got 11 Crystallized Restless Ore in 6 hours. And enough TS material to craft 8 armor pieces and weapons and shield. From Trash mobs in the caves. None on the nameds.

Really? Is it just me or is this kinda easy?

Feels like Im stuck here until I get Ore to all my chars. This will be my fastest Gearing Up expansion ever I think.
A bunch of us suspect the overland dropping ores is not intentional - and bunch are making the most use out of it while it lasts.

I was splitting time between prog and bricks, but bricks prolly the way to go

Strategy - Stuck in WW progression (kind of)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back