• You've discovered RedGuides 📕 an EverQuest multi-boxing community 🛡️🧙🗡️. We want you to play several EQ characters at once, come join us and say hello! 👋
  • IS THIS SITE UGLY? Change the look. To dismiss this notice, click the X --->

Question - Streaming Risk? (1 Viewer)

RedCents
1,552¢
Hi, first post.

I currently stream Everquest using ISBoxer. I noticed there was a guide to use ISBoxer + mq2autologin and I was curious to know what kind of risk that would present? I would really love a way to login to my accounts with zero hassle. Some of my viewers have also suggested I try KissAssist out and make some melee characters, I have no plans to play the game AFK or unattended how much risk does that bring up? Should I use 100% separate accounts from my main accounts to avoid any kind of risk to them or will they just ban everything from a single ip?

Just trying to get some info before I jump in and try it out.

Thanks!

Damn. I see you create videos for YouTube. How risky is just that? Thank you for answering my questions.
static videos seem to be much less risky than live streaming. When making a video, you can use the anonimizer to hide your character names. When live streaming, they will stream snipe you to figure out who you are and ban the accounts.

Question - Streaming Risk?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back