• You've discovered RedGuides 📕 an EverQuest multi-boxing community 🛡️🧙🗡️. We want you to play several EQ characters at once, come join us and say hello! 👋
  • IS THIS SITE UGLY? Click "RG3" at the very bottom-left of this page to change it. To dismiss this notice, click the X --->
  • The results are in, 🎆🎉🎆 congratulations 🎆🎉🎆 to all the authors in the 3rd Annual "EverQuest Software Awards"!

Question - Streaming Risk? (1 Viewer)

RedCents
30¢
Hi, first post.

I currently stream Everquest using ISBoxer. I noticed there was a guide to use ISBoxer + mq2autologin and I was curious to know what kind of risk that would present? I would really love a way to login to my accounts with zero hassle. Some of my viewers have also suggested I try KissAssist out and make some melee characters, I have no plans to play the game AFK or unattended how much risk does that bring up? Should I use 100% separate accounts from my main accounts to avoid any kind of risk to them or will they just ban everything from a single ip?

Just trying to get some info before I jump in and try it out.

Thanks!

Smokeybear72

Only YOU can prevent forest fires !
RedCents
4,116¢

Many_Whelps

WoW was the first MMO
RedCents
5,028¢
Damn. I see you create videos for YouTube. How risky is just that? Thank you for answering my questions.
static videos seem to be much less risky than live streaming. When making a video, you can use the anonimizer to hide your character names. When live streaming, they will stream snipe you to figure out who you are and ban the accounts.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)