• You've discovered RedGuides 📕 an EverQuest multi-boxing community 🛡️🧙🗡️. We want you to play several EQ characters at once, come join us and say hello! 👋
  • IS THIS SITE UGLY? Change the look. To dismiss this notice, click the X --->

Question - Stop Targeting the NPC Will Yah (1 Viewer)

arcburn

RedCents
71¢
Hello all , I am a new member and a first time poster. So far I have been greatly impressed with what all KissAssist has been able to do for me , honestly I was just blown away by the enchanter INI that I got from the members section. Recently I have been using my box team ( War,Chanter,Druid,Mage) to xp in the grounds. The problem im having is that my War who I use as a PullerTank likes to target npc's occasionally , now I have read that we can insert code into our kissini that will tell him who not to target but I cant figure out where it goes. Does the code go into the puller's ini or does it go elsewhere? Also if anyone could give me any pointers to improve my tanks performance with the ini that im using id appretiate the help. Lvl 88 Warrior on live server .

[General]
KissAssistVer=7.6.7
Role=PullerTank
CampRadius=35
CampRadiusExceed=300
ReturnToCamp=1
ChaseAssist=0
ChaseDistance=25
MedOn=1
MedStart=20
MedCombat=0
LootOn=1
RezAcceptOn=1
AcceptInvitesOn=1
EQBCOn=1
GroupWatchOn=1
IRCOn=0
MiscGem=8
HoTTOn=0
CampfireOn=0
[Melee]
AssistAt=100
MeleeOn=1
FaceMobOn=1
MeleeDistance=60
StickHow=front
AutoFireOn=0
[Buffs]
BuffsOn=1
Buffs1=Champion's Aura|Aura
Buffs2=Respite|Endurance|20
Buffs3=NULL
Buffs4=Heroic Earring of the Adventurer
Buffs5=Heroic Drape of the Combatant
Buffs6=NULL
Buffs7=Heroic Pauldrons of the Guardian
Buffs8=Heroic Ring of the Guardian
Buffs9=NULL
Buffs10=NULL
Buffs11=NULL
Buffs12=NULL
Buffs13=NULL
Buffs14=NULL
Buffs15=NULL
Buffs16=NULL
Buffs17=NULL
Buffs18=NULL
Buffs19=NULL
Buffs20=NULL
RebuffOn=1
ChecKBuffsTimer=20
[DPS]
DPSOn=1
DPSSkip=0
DPSInterval=2
DPS1=Blast of Anger|99
DPS2=Bazu Roar|95
DPS3=Jeer|90
DPS4=Strategic Strike|19
DPS5=NULL
DPS6=NULL
DPS7=NULL
DPS8=NULL
DPS9=NULL
DPS10=NULL
DPS11=NULL
DPS12=NULL
DPS13=NULL
DPS14=NULL
DPS15=NULL
[Heals]
Help=Format Spell|% to heal at i.e. Devout Light Rk. II|50
HealsOn=1
Heals1=Flash of Anger|20|Tap
Heals2=Warlord's Resurgence|60|Me
Heals3=Resplendent Glory|50|Me
Heals4=Warlord's Bravery|30|Tap
Heals5=NULL
Heals6=NULL
Heals7=NULL
Heals8=NULL
AutoRezOn=0
AutoRezWith=Your Rez Item/AA/Spell
XTarHeal=0
[Merc]
Help=To use: Turn off Auto Assist in Manage Mercenary Window
MercOn=0
MercAssistAt=96
[Pull]
PullWith=Intricate Defiant Bow|Class 2 Bone Hooked Arrow
MaxRadius=600
MaxZRange=200
LoSFailOn=0
PullWait=0
PullRoleToggle=1
[AFKTools]
AFKToolsOn=1
AFKGMAction=/quit
AFKPCRadius=150
AFKHelp=AFKGMAction=0 Off, 1 Pause Macro, 2 End Macro, 3 Unload MQ2, 4 Quit Game
CampOnDeath=0
ClickBacktoCamp=0
[Burn]
BurnText=Decepticons Attack
Burn1=NULL
Burn2=NULL
Burn3=NULL
Burn4=NULL
Burn5=NULL
Burn6=NULL
BurnAllNamed=1
Burn7=NULL
Burn8=NULL
Burn9=NULL
Burn10=NULL
Burn11=NULL
Burn12=NULL
Burn13=NULL
Burn14=NULL
Burn15=NULL
[Merc]
Help=To use: Turn off Auto Assist in Manage Mercenary Window
MercOn=0
MercAssistAt=92

The information you need to put in goes in the KissAssist_Info.ini. Will post the one I just did for Shards Landing, just gotta make sure you get the right name for the zone into the file.

Keeper Nenth for instance, is a quest mob in the underground Arena. So, as you said, I don't want him to be targetted as KA will then lock on him and do nothing till I /switch (even though he never shows up in the extended target, nor has an aggro animation.

Rich (BB code):
[shardsLanding]
MobsToPull=ALL
MobsToIgnore=Keeper Nenth,
MobsToBurn=Cobalt,Cragbeak,Alpha Naeya,Banescale Serpent,Elsrop the Crazed,Iremaw,Pincerpest,Plaguespine,Pyrebeak,Rockspine,Stonecoat,Vilefeaster
MezImmune=an oashim hoarder,Pincerpest,Cobalt,Cragbeak,Alpha Naeya,Banescale Serpent,Elsrop the Crazed,Iremaw,Plaguespine,Pyrebeak,Rockspine,Stonecoat,Vilefeaster

Ok I found it now ,, thank you so much im sure this will help me out alot from here on .

- - - Updated - - -

Ok , new problem I added the list of npc's to the kissassist ini file and it works great , I wont even target any npc listed . But now my toon wont loot any mobs we kill , he will just chain pull mobs 1 after the other . I even said ok ill just use a different looter , well they wont loot either . so I finally just put the kissassist ini file back to the way it was and moved down the road 40 foot . Now he is back to looting each and every kill . honestly I have no idea what to do .

I was trying to use the /addignore command today and it wasn't working fyi. I had to manually go into the ini and add the npc's name.
/addignore ${Target.CleanName} while targetting or /addignore type_out_mob_name

if you type out /addignore skeleton - it would ignore anything named skeleton - which is where the target.cleanname thing can come in handy

/addignore ${Target.CleanName} while targetting or /addignore type_out_mob_name

if you type out /addignore skeleton - it would ignore anything named skeleton - which is where the target.cleanname thing can come in handy
Thanks man, thanks for all you do - the time you put into the forums, your ini's and everything. I use all of your stuff!

[Melee]
AssistAt=100

Been a while since I checked latest kiss notes but I am pretty sure that should be set to 99. Having it set to 100 used to make characters target stuff and even attack NPCs because they are 100% and this tells it to attack stuff at 100%. If you set it to 99 then you can just hit the mob and at 99% kiss starts working.

Question - Stop Targeting the NPC Will Yah

Users who are viewing this thread

Back