• You've discovered RedGuides 📕 an EverQuest multi-boxing community 🛡️🧙🗡️. We want you to play several EQ characters at once, come join us and say hello! 👋
  • IS THIS SITE UGLY? Change the look. To dismiss this notice, click the X --->

Discussion - Stop Kiss & CWTN from renaming the windows Title? (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.
RedCents
30¢
CWTN and Kiss Macros change the name of the Window, is there any way to stop this?

I have added /setwintitle Everquest to my cfg file, but every time CWTN is started or un-paused, it renames the window.
Until recently I was on a TLP where using MQ was frowned on, do I am sort of new to the CWTN plugin behaviors.

I still use HKN to broadcast the Home, End, PgUp, and PgDn keys to control the elevation and head-tilt of my toons which are on multiple computers.
HKN needs a static/easy/common windows title.

Thanks

Sub WinTitle
/if (${Debug}) /echo \atDEBUGBUFFS WinTitle Enter \agLine#: ${Macro.CurLine}
/SetWinTitle ${Me.Name} (Lvl:${Me.Level} ${Zone.ShortName})
/if (${Debug}) /echo \atDEBUGBUFFS WinTitle Leave \agLine#: ${Macro.CurLine}
/return

Until recently I was on a TLP where using MQ was frowned on, do I am sort of new to the CWTN plugin behaviors.
It is still frowned upon by people in the EQ community. Just because MQ may be supported on that TLP now doesn't mean you're home free.
Sub WinTitle
/return
I dont know even know what this should do.
I still use HKN to broadcast the Home, End, PgUp, and PgDn keys to control the elevation and head-tilt of my toons which are on multiple computers.
Didnt even know head tilt was actually something that people controlled.

I completely despise lev. Only use if need be then drop it asap.

CWTN and Kiss Macros change the name of the Window, is there any way to stop this?

I have added /setwintitle Everquest to my cfg file, but every time CWTN is started or un-paused, it renames the window.

HKN needs a static/easy/common windows title.

Thanks

Sub WinTitle
/return
please post cwtn questions in the cwtn section and kiss questions in the kiss section.

cwtn plugins you do /command updatewintitle off like /shd updatewintitle off

kiss doesn't have an option as far as i know, you'd have to comment out the wintitle sub

edit: im going to lock this thread as it is getting off-topic and the original question has been answered

It is still frowned upon by people in the EQ community. Just because MQ may be supported on that TLP now doesn't mean you're home free.

I dont know even know what this should do.

Didnt even know head tilt was actually something that people controlled.

I completely despise lev. Only use if need be then drop it asap.

1. I suspect that the overall EQ community does not approve of MQ because it is cheating and most people dont like cheaters. We are in an insulated bubble of MQers here. I wouldn't be surprised if many MQers wouldn't even play EQ anymore without MQ. I know I wouldn't ever attempt to 6 box without it. Waaaay back in the day I duod with alt-tab but I could never go back now.

2. Head tilt is just the /look command. It is very handy in POK or somewhere where you are getting vid lag. Doing a /bcaa //look 100 will have all your boxes stare at the sky and instantly eliminate the video lag. These days with good GPUs and super fast internet its not so needed but I used to use it alot.

Discussion - Stop Kiss & CWTN from renaming the windows Title?
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back