• You've discovered RedGuides 📕 an EverQuest multi-boxing community 🛡️🧙🗡️. We want you to play several EQ characters at once, come join us and say hello! 👋
  • IS THIS SITE UGLY? Change the look. To dismiss this notice, click the X --->

Star Wars: The Old Republic (1 Viewer)

It definitely worth it, even if you play one character to 50. The story line is unique to each character, and it is really interesting.

Agreed the storyline is fantastic and replay ability is great because of unique storylines. Every quest turn in and conversation is done in a FMV style scene with your exact character right in it. If there are multiple toons in the quest you can share the scene and make choices that will affect the outcome. The best answer between each character will determine who talks next. Kind of hard to explain but it is definitely cool.

The game play is polished pretty well. I'm on my second Toon and still enjoying it. There is no lack of quest (no areas at all where you have to grind killing mobs.) Space combat missions are a cool little addition. Crafting system with companions was a very cool way to go about the tradeskill system.

There are issues I would like to cleared up in the future, as far as the inventory/quest/AH windows being static and the lack of a shared bank. All in all though well worth the $60.

Star Wars: The Old Republic

Users who are viewing this thread

Back