• You've discovered RedGuides 📕 an EverQuest multi-boxing community 🛡️🧙🗡️. We want you to play several EQ characters at once, come join us and say hello! 👋
  • IS THIS SITE UGLY? Click "RG3" at the very bottom-left of this page to change it. To dismiss this notice, click the X --->

Question - Staff of Forbidden Rites (1 Viewer)

luclinjunkie

RedCents
1,679¢
Is there any way to obtain a Staff of Forbidden Rites with just a 6 person box crew? Was there a write up that someone could reference that I'm not seeing by search?

Sic

"punch, stab, slice, eye gouge, kick, slap" - hdex
RedCents
17,624¢
Is there any way to obtain a Staff of Forbidden Rites with just a 6 person box crew? Was there a write up that someone could reference that I'm not seeing by search?
I did a video on the Naggy raid for the OMM missions (doing these + overseer to buy brews for rez stick makes it real fast)

RedCents
500¢
That's how I did it, not sure what changes they made but I did the whole thing with a group of 6 toons.. hardest part was the lord Nagafan raid which Sic shows above. for the dragon raid I just wrote a quick script to recast pet and have it atk, that and attacked it from the tunnel behind where you zone in at.

RedCents
2,273¢
I do crystallos for the raid fame. Less fiddly than solteris, but proggy required to request

Vox raid is really about the 2 pulls. Nail that and it’s easy street

If doing with 6 , bringing in your pet toys on the cursor is critical , with 12 not so much.

RedCents
442¢
I did Tower of Discord Last night! Easy Street! Had a buddy who has a druid box he came along and the only problem we had was lighting all the torches in event for in time before they went out Once we got that figured out the rest was cake.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)