• You've discovered RedGuides 📕 an EverQuest multi-boxing community 🛡️🧙🗡️. We want you to play several EQ characters at once, come join us and say hello! 👋
  • IS THIS SITE UGLY? Change the look. To dismiss this notice, click the X --->

Idea - stable endgame boxcrew looking for 1-3 more boxers to flush out our raid crew on Test! (1 Viewer)

519helvis

test server lobbyist
RedCents
979¢
I am sure some of you have seen my posts in the past regarding what we are doing on test. today is an update on that. we are currently sitting at 6-9 people running at least one group in LS/NoS raid content.

as of tonight we beat the 25th anniversary raid and also now have 3 LS raids on farm with 2 more in our sights. were also 3 events away from completing NoS raids. Do you have some raid experience? are you handy running one group with RG's MQ? a basic understanding of game mechanics and most importantly a relaxed attitude are what we are looking for.

we are also looking primarily for those who play on test fulltime. we have a massive pool of resources on copy and are all laid back individuals. we have no real set raid schedule and try to look at targets daily based on who is available etc . if this interests you feel free to inbox me with any questions you might have!

cheers and as always thank you to the crew of devs and people in charge here at RG for keeping EQ fun after all these years

I've had more fun since I joined than I have in a long time. I was strongly considering taking a break and now I'm very active and having a lot of fun getting a lot of things done in game while hanging out with great people.

relaxed attitude, check

The rest, not so much, once my team is anywhere near endgame I'll let you know.

In the meantime, congrats on your accomplishments!

Hello i recently joined test for try to do raiding myself, i have basically a main group, 3chars with LS and the other 3 with NoS max. Then i have another 12accounts with CoV. It will be fun to John if posible. I did almost all the raids tell ToL t2 on its reléase after i moved from AB to Firiona Vie qhere i quited on raiding because im from EU and theres no raiding guild on there. PM so we can talk but it will be fun for me to join, im lvling atm 2more groups so i should be abre to 30box up to CoV raids or atm max 6 up to LS or NoS

Idea - stable endgame boxcrew looking for 1-3 more boxers to flush out our raid crew on Test!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back