• You've discovered RedGuides 📕 an EverQuest multi-boxing community 🛡️🧙🗡️. We want you to play several EQ characters at once, come join us and say hello! 👋
  • IS THIS SITE UGLY? Change the look. To dismiss this notice, click the X --->

Spunge Rulz (1 Viewer)

RedCents
I just want to say ty spunge for making my sig for me. You are a credit to redguides.

someoneorsomethingsig.jpg

You're not special Creed. :D Spunge made me one, but there's no room in my sig to put it :( But thanks Spunge :)

hey i cant pm people :eek: was gonna ask spunge if he could make me a pic :p i cant be arsed to spend yonks on a design software cause it wouldn't turn out very well any way :p but if spunge is reading this and is in the mood to help me out, could ya email me?

Anytime , i kinda liked the outcome of it and was like... " hmm should i keep for me?" :p then thought against it :)

so is that a, "yes beast i'll make ya a good sig yours is kinda boring" or a "nah your to lowly for one" ?

(edit: what was wrong with this post? :confused: i got a - red cent for it :( )

Last edited:
Mine rocks too!! Thanks spunge... and erm.. honestly.. i prefer my Selecta SKi one :) (also made by spunge for meh)
SSKiSiG.gif

i know you could, i did say that mine would be bad if i made one :(, so how bout it will you make me one please?

ok then :( i feal so alone. also i got -2 thingy ma bobs just cause of my signiture that i was going to change when i woke up :p but when i'm asleep everyone else is awake so they all see it.

Lol,

Hey Spunge, I sent you a PM

If you have time I would like one too, you are def. great at making those. My main is a human pally, don't know if that would give you any ideas. Thanks if you can, and np if you can't, God bless.

aha , you a sonic fan? I have a lot of nice sonic pics for using in sigs / backgrounds. Knuckles cos he's red = redbema!? You feel me huh ! huh!!??

Lol,

Ya, sonic rokz...I was always more of a mario fan though, lol...

How is that sig comin along btw? Any progress? I'm anxious.

nope , after formatting my HD at the weekend ive had to reinstall everything. Got it all up and running now but today was my 21st birthday so not had time for anything. and its the weekend now. Earliest chance will be sunday i bets

no problemz

Take you time...

And happy birthday...now your legal to do the things that don't seem fun anymore because your legal to do them...

Spunge Rulz

Users who are viewing this thread

Back