• You've discovered RedGuides 📕 an EverQuest multi-boxing community 🛡️🧙🗡️. We want you to play several EQ characters at once, come join us and say hello! 👋
  • IS THIS SITE UGLY? Change the look. To dismiss this notice, click the X --->

Music - Spotify Wrapped 2023 (1 Viewer)

RedCents
421¢
Pronouns
She/Her
Music is huge for me and I know a lot of others here too. Ive stepped away from EQ to focus on Family but I still find myself listening to songs and going through posts here when I get time! And I always looked forward to the Spotify Wrapped at the end of year since they started doing it. I like seeing what peaked for me and new stuff that I discovered. I know other services starting doing similar for their platforms. So feel free to include those here too. This was mine this year. Life was a bit brutal this year for me. Last two years I had over 200k mins but work, moving to a new country, getting married and everything else in between, time at the pc was limited hard! Look forward to seeing other peoples if they want to share!

Attachments

• Wrapped 2023.jpg
    Wrapped 2023.jpg
    103.1 KB · Views: 2
My details:

I listened to 73 Genres.
Provo, USA is the location most like my listening style
2949 songs played in 2023
Top 5 songs:
INI:
On Top of the World by Tim McMorris
Amsterdam by Imagine Dragons
Follow My Feet by The Unlikely Candidates
Dyin' to Live by Smallpools
Hey Now by Matt and Kim

59,534 minutes of music
41 days nonstop
November 4th is my highest at 1226 minutes, top 4% of listeners worldwide
1642 artists, with the top being Imagine Dragons (top 0.1% of fans and 3875 minutes together

Peak Listening:
INI:
#1 Imagine Dragons in July
#2 Fall Out Boy in September
#3 Smallpools in January
#4 American Authors in September
#5 Matt and Kim in March

5,981 minutes on podcasts
Top Podcasts:
INI:
The Daily, 1901 minutes, top 11% fan
Up First
Morning Announcements
The Journal
FT News Briefing

The thing at the end said:
Time Traveler "Have we met before? You travel back in time and listen to songs on repeat, again and again. The best tracks never get old."

I dug a little deeper in my details to see what I could learn about myself.

November 4th I worked in my garage. I clearly left Spotify playing overnight because that is 20 hours. I remember casting it to my sonos speaker.

Provo seems to be a frequent town Spotify put for a lot of people. Seems to be some repetition among users.

I never listen to Podcasts unless it is The Daily, which I do listen to.... daily.... on my way into work. I use the Daily Drive all the time which recommends music and news, so the other 4 podcasts must be some of the other stuff they play automatically. I don't know those other 4 podcasts, but I love Daily Drive feature.

I do indeed like my top 5 songs. They put a video of Imagine Dragon saying thank you for listening. I am gonna pretend it is addressed to me and is not a broad video to every Imagine Dragon fan so that I feel special.

image0.jpg

I have exactly one playlist I listen to on Spotify, so as much as this is a joke, it's not.

Music - Spotify Wrapped 2023

Users who are viewing this thread

Back