• You've discovered RedGuides 📕 an EverQuest multi-boxing community 🛡️🧙🗡️. We want you to play several EQ characters at once, come join us and say hello! 👋
  • IS THIS SITE UGLY? Change the look. To dismiss this notice, click the X --->

Question - Spirit of the Panther (1 Viewer)

RedCents
161¢
Been using the mq2shm plugin on my shaman and it works great other than he only with use spirit of the panther on the 2 melee toons i can shared on his pc. He's not casting it on my monk/bard on other pc. Not sure if there is a way to get him to start doing it or if maybe i can do it thru kissassist or another mac/plugin. lmk thanks!

Been using the mq2shm plugin on my shaman and it works great other than he only with use spirit of the panther on the 2 melee toons i can shared on his pc. He's not casting it on my monk/bard on other pc. Not sure if there is a way to get him to start doing it or if maybe i can do it thru kissassist or another mac/plugin. lmk thanks!
hope this isn't intended to be an mq2shaman post since you didn''t post in the mq2shaman thread - but it sounds like it is.

Each resource on RG has an Overview / Discussion Thread and either a link to their wiki or tabs with FAQ, Commands, Etc.
Please make sure to post in the respective discussion thread, and check the FAQ/Commands/Wiki for information before posting.

Mq2Shaman and the other cwtn class plugins (currently) buffs local toons on your local PC, there (currently) isn't a way around that.

Please see >>> Getting Started with CWTN plugins! (Movement, UI Window, Clickies, Pulling, ETC) Check Here First! <<<

If you're intending on using other automation, please make sure to unload mq2shaman /plugin mq2shaman unload as you will run into conflicts.

kiss/muleassist uses dannet for buffing, so that might be the route you want to go.

outside of relaxed truebox, there isn't much good reason in 2023 to have to split toons to another computer for a single group. you can run 6 toons on the shittiest of computers using framelimiter

Question - Spirit of the Panther

Users who are viewing this thread

Back