• You've discovered RedGuides 📕 an EverQuest multi-boxing community 🛡️🧙🗡️. We want you to play several EQ characters at once, come join us and say hello! 👋
  • IS THIS SITE UGLY? Change the look. To dismiss this notice, click the X --->

Question - Spells (1 Viewer)

RedCents
1,772¢
Kind of curious about spells. I have 3 mages I box 6 toons, when you buy spells for instance for a mage at lvl 114 there are 10 of them. When I get the RK II spells there are only 6 of them. What happens to the other 4. I have a hot key made up /output missingspells and that is what it shows. Can someone explain this to me? Why am I having to buy 10 spells when you can only up grade 6 out of the 10 and the other 4 don't even show up

Kind of curious about spells. I have 3 mages I box 6 toons, when you buy spells for instance for a mage at lvl 114 there are 10 of them. When I get the RK II spells there are only 6 of them. What happens to the other 4. I have a hot key made up /output missingspells and that is what it shows. Can someone explain this to me? Why am I having to buy 10 spells when you can only up grade 6 out of the 10 and the other 4 don't even show up
some spells don't have ranks, so there's nothing to upgrade

114 mage spells that don't have ranks:
Burning Malosinara
Circle of Igneous Skin
Manifestation of Earth
Summon Molten Komatiite Orb

Question - Spells

Users who are viewing this thread

Back