• You've discovered RedGuides 📕 an EverQuest multi-boxing community 🛡️🧙🗡️. We want you to play several EQ characters at once, come join us and say hello! 👋
  • IS THIS SITE UGLY? Change the look. To dismiss this notice, click the X --->

Problem - Spell and Healing Spam in my Main Window (1 Viewer)

RedCents
Hi, a few weeks ago my main chat started being flooded with light blue and light green spell damage and healing spam. It is not able to be filtered to another window via the UI. Is there a plugin I need to turn off or a command in order to turn this off? Thanks.

Hi, a few weeks ago my main chat started being flooded with light blue and light green spell damage and healing spam. It is not able to be filtered to another window via the UI. Is there a plugin I need to turn off or a command in order to turn this off? Thanks.
Normal EQ update, you need to move them away from your main chat

Game Update Notes - January 17, 2024

Made the following changes to chat filters:
  • Direct Damage and Damage Over Time filters have been split into Yours, Your Critical Hits, You Being Hit, Others, and Other Critical Hits.
  • Healing filters have been split into Yours, Your Critical Heals, Heals Received, Others, and Other Critical Heals.
  • Added a separate chat filter for others' melee critical hits, Others Hits (Critical).

anytime they add new filters, that new filter gets assigned to your main chat window. Whenever you have weird spam in your main chat, the first thing you should look at is what new filters they added.

Problem - Spell and Healing Spam in my Main Window

Users who are viewing this thread

Back